Current Regret of the Day: Why Did I Ever Tell Them That?

Start from the beginning

All of a sudden (not really), the swinging wooden doors to the bar open, and in comes Bellamy the Hyena. His appearance angers you and so does his association with Sarquiss. Just like that, you're a confused bundle of emotions, and you're subject to watch what's about to go down. And your friends are probably going to yell at you later. Yay...

Though you finally know what he looks like now. He's got dirty blonde hair that's shaggy and short, and he's got two faint tattoos that you can barely make out on the sides of his arms. His arms themselves are folded over his chest as his long coat rests on his shoulders. All in all, Bellamy has one hell of a punchable face. The smirk he has isn't helping.

"Head down. He might recognize you."

You do as you're told. Bellamy speaks after a silence has swept over the bar. He hums, amused, and too cocky for his own good, as his eyes land on Luffy, who's still standing on the counter. Even after that other man had left. "So you're the man who's worth thirty million? Straw Hat Luffy."

Luffy plops back down on his seat. His elbows are propped up on the counter behind him. "What is it?"

"Sounds like he's looking for you, Luffy."

"You're so observant, Zoro," you say bitterly. Zoro feels like kicking you in the shins like a lovely gentleman.

Nami, by some miracle, caught some of the whispers that were being tossed around in the bar. "Bellamy...? The name of the guy who rented out the hotel we tried to visit?"

The murmuring grew louder from Bellamy's proclamation.

"Straw Hat...?"

"That kid?"

"You hear that? He said that kid with the straw hat has a thirty million beri bounty!"

"Can't be true..."

"Wow! The people I've met today are huge!" Luffy bluntly said. Bellamy ended up walking up to the bar space next to your captain. He didn't seem to mind Luffy's comment. Hell, he might've taken it as a compliment.

"Give me a glass of your best wine, and give the kid whatever he wants." He gestures to the straw hat wearing boy beside him. The bartender nods.

"Okay..."

"Look, the group from before," your navigator friend comments, and your eye twitches in annoyance as you shift between her and Zoro, bending down a bit.

That damn wasp. He's strong, I'll give him that... make sure he doesn't get up next time. Cloak, please.

"You should've let me break his legs."

He would've screamed too much. That would've been annoying.

"Oh, great," Says Zoro, who watches you crouch underneath the bar table before you disappear from his sight in the shadows. Something is definitely about to happen and you're hiding... Why, though?

His eyes went to the group that had walked to the door. He could tell that they certainly weren't happy. One guy, who seemed to be the center of the group, was holding his hand over his mouth while his friends brushed him off. His words come out angry, annoyed, and agitated. Zoro sees something missing from the picture but he can't tell what it is.

"Bleurgh. It's all stinky, dirty, and nasty in here," Sarquiss complains. You're so going to staple his mouth shut later if you get your hands on him again. "How can you guys drink here? All they sell is cheap stuff..." He grunts in pain, as if he had bit his tongue, before continuing. "This place is somehow packed...?"