Erek thought he was dreaming, but when he looked up, he saw a young man smiling at him. He was stunned.

No one had ever treated him so gently before. After all, people in the slums would only be regarded as garbage by those in the inner Urban area.

For a moment, Erek felt something warm flowing through his chest, a feeling so foreign that he couldn't quite figure out what it was.

"You're awake?" Shao Ci heaved a sigh of relief." I was worried that something would happen to you when I saw you unconscious earlier."

  After that, Shao Ci casually used his ability to heal the other party.

He doesn't care what kind of goodwill he gets, he'll leave anyway. Such a passer-by could not suddenly say that he had become a sky-high person, right?

After returning, Shao Ci also used a magic to clean up the other party. In the end, he was a little surprised to find that this demon youth who looked dirty before actually had a pretty good appearance.

Erek instantly recalled what had happened earlier. Just as he was about to be killed by those people, the young man in front of him appeared and saved him.

Without thinking, he got up from the bed. Under Shao Ci's slightly surprised gaze, he suddenly knelt down in front of him.

"Hey, what's going on?" Shao Ci was a little shocked and quickly wanted to help him up." If there's anything, just say it."

Eric looked up and looked deeply at Shao Ci with his golden eyes. He whispered," Please let me stay…I will do anything as long as I can repay you."

Shao Ci naturally would not refuse. He suspected that if he chased this youth out, he would not even know how many days he could live.

"Of course you can stay." However, Shao Ci also considered some problems and said softly,"Just be my servant." I'll teach you magic, and when you can use magic, you can become my student."

  Erek was stunned.

  "What's wrong, don't you want to?"

"No, of course I do." Ereck said hurriedly. His eyes were filled with gratitude and enthusiasm.

He was too shocked. He did not expect this mage to be so kind. He was simply the best person he had ever met. He was actually so gentle to someone from the slums like him.

He swore in his heart that he would follow her for the rest of his life. It doesn't matter if you're an ox or a horse.

After all, a mage's status was quite high. Ordinary mages would not teach their disciples casually, but this benefactor was obviously different from others...

To use a phrase that was not suitable for demons, the other party appeared in front of him like an angel.

"Don't be happy too early." He said,"I don't know when I'm going to leave. At that time, if you still haven't learned magic, I won't take you away."

The reason why he wanted to teach this youth magic was also because of this aspect. After all, it is better to teach people to fish than to teach them to fish.

  Erek nodded immediately.

  Time flies.

  Shao Ci had stayed in this world hundreds of years ago for a few months.

He didn't even know if he could go back anymore…that broken pocket watch had completely turned into an ordinary pocket watch.

The only thing he could find out was that the current lord was not the one from hundreds of years later. The name of the lord's only son was Julius. It was said that he was extremely outstanding and could be called a rare genius in a thousand years. He was the heir that everyone thought highly of.