Do women always throw themselves at him like this???

These bitches don't even try to ease into it.

I tried with everything in me not to roll my eyes at the girl. He not my man technically, so ima keep it cute..

"The key to the ninth floor apartment. I was sure the message had already been given to you on why I would be here today." He looked at her unimpressed keeping it short and sweet, his demeanor harder than before—not matching the ladies cheekiness whatsoever.

Don't laugh.  don't laugh.  don't laugh.

he's so mean ...

"OH gosh , Yes! So sorry! Would you like me to show you the way? these halls can be a bit confusing—Hello!" She finally looked my way. "I almost missed you there." She gave a fake ass laugh and reached down into the drawer by her left leg. They always act like I'm invisible.. I looked up at Mondo and raised a brow.

I'd fuck around and make this poor woman cry if I speak so Ima just be quiet.

She looked back our way and handed Mondo a room key along with a fob—which I assume is for the elevator. This shit kind of fancy.

"There you are! anything else you wou—" Mondo didn't even let her finish the sentence. He grabbed my hand again and began walking off.

"Nice to meet you have a wonderful day." I turned around and spoke loudly with a wide grin on my face—waving my free hand at the woman.  She didn't exactly have a smile on her face anymore, which told me everything I needed to know.

He must've given her some dick.

He lead us to the elevator and let out a heavy breath, making me laugh to myself. "I'm just surprise she didn't ask you to follow her to the break room" "Yeah...I might've had relations with her a few times—didn't think she would be so unprofessional. That's kind of annoying. Sorry about that." He said  sounding kind of ashamed.

"Trust me it's cool—next time I won't be so nice though. She thought she was funny with that little comment, like bitch I know you seen me standing here from the beginning" I rolled my eyes to myself—stepping onto the elevator once it finally opened.

"Bambino, first of all, don't ever have to hold back what you want to say. Its not like you were the rude one, it was her."

"I know. Sometimes I just like keeping it classy. But they try me again ima tell a bitch watch her fucking mouth— so fair warning."  He smiled and pulled our hands up to his mouth, kissing the back of my knuckles.

"I have no problem with that."

Honestly, I just didn't want to be looked at as the angry black woman that would just piss me off. I've dealt with it most of my life, especially in the workplace or in general and every time it's after I've been antagonize. Then they act surprised when my mouth gets reckless and I cuss they ass out.

I never want Mondo to view me like that or have that opinion on me.

The elevator opened smoothly, revealing a beautifully decorated hall with a lounge area, high windows bringing in natural light—cute paintings and flowers placed neatly around tying it all together. Mondo lead the way to the end of the hall before stopping in front the black door—pulling out the key to open and twist the lock.

Once the door opened my eyes went wide at the sight as we walked in and were stood in the living room area.  I looked around to the right seeing the large window Looking over the outskirts of the city—the room was open, a clear view of the kitchen from the front door. "Well, what do you think" he let my hand go and stood in front of me