Siya - how cute....

He took her to the car and makes her sit comfortably next to him and he sat on the driving seat.

Pramod - lock the seat belt..... Miss careless.

Susheela - ye attitude kar jaega?

He avoided her and straight drove back to them house.

........

At night.

She woke up after sleeping for the entire day because of the doze. Suddenly she felt someone's hand moving on her head.
She turned and looked at him working on his laptop and his another hand was on her head.

Susheela - office vapas nahi gaye...

Pramod - I'm here to look after you....

She smiled brightly and someone knocked on the door.

Pramod went and opened the door.

The maid handed him the tray for her dinner.

Pramod - come on... Get up...

Susheela - kya hua dinner me...

Pramod - daal Khichdi..

Susheela - mughe bhookh nahi hai.

He kept the tray near her.

Pramod - eat it.

Susheela - mai daal khichdi kabhi nahi khati...

Pramod - I'll give you treat with hot chocolate but you have to eat.

Susheela - daal khichdi kaun khilata hai?

Pramod - you have taken heave doze of medicine and I don't want your stomach to get upset but any spicy meal so eat it now.

Susheela - I hate daal khichdi..

Pramod - so what do you want?

Susheela - kuch bhi chalega par ye nahi.

Pramod - no chance. You have to eat it.

She turned her face getting irritated. He smiled and came closer. He rubbed his fingers on her one cheek and kissed on forehead the another.
This made her smile.

Pramod - eat it...

Susheela - nahi...

He kissed on the another.

Susheela - ab bhi nahi.

He quickly took the khichdi in spoon and brought it to her mouth.

Pramod - please na.......

She smiled and ate that. She completed her meal with her husband fed her by his hands.

Pramod - now you should sleep.

Susheela - I need to change...

Pramod - do it here.

He brought her a set of clothes from her cupboard and he left from the room.

After 10 mins he came back back and she changed. He came back inside and gave her the medicines that she ate.

He made her lay and covered her with blanket. He softly kissed her forehead.

Late night.

He was sleeping and he woke up hearing her breathing heavily. He immediately took the blanket away from her and found her sweating.

Pramod - Susheela...

He patted her cheeks.

She woke and looked at him uncomfortably.

Pramod - utho...

She got up and sat. He came gave her water... She slipped it.

Pramod - are you fine?

She nooded a no and she was getting restless as she was feeling hot.

Pramod - kya hua hai?

Susheela - ye.... Mughe... Mughe kuch theek nahi lag raha.... Bhot garmi lag rahi hai...

Pramod looked at her upper chest getting red due to heat.

Pramod - remove your clothes.

She nooded but once she felt worried to do it to him.

Pramod - I know what is behind your clothes so stop getting shy and remove it. Now.

She quickly removed her kurti and took the blanket over her chest and she was feeling light and well.

Pramod - is it okay now.

She nodded but felt it uncomfortable in front of him. He did not wanted her feel awkward. He removed his tee shirt.

Pramod - is it good now?

She chuckled bitting her lower her and slowly put down the blanket.

Fuck, she was so perfect..Just brought her closer that shivered her. He makes her lay on the bed and kissed her forehead without touching her anywhere else. She took his hand and put them on her bare back. She was feeling relaxed with his touch. He traced his hand on her skin and she hugged him tightly.

The next morning.

She woke up and found his sleeping next to her taking her into a gentle hug. She eyes went moist feeling that the bud of her lovely married life that she imagined once is finally blooming . She can feel his care and his love towards her in his each action. Since she got injured he didn't even let her put her foots down. She slowly touched his cheeks and rubbed his beard by her thumb and rubbed his tip of nose by her nose. He looks such a cutie when he sleeps. She is totally impressed the way he showed his care to her last night.

.............

Jay - for your kind information let me inform you Pramod that you're married now.

Pramod - that's very informative dad... I want to know more. What does it mean if you are informing me that I'm married?

Jay - you should take her to somewhere. This is the only time you enjoy and feel that you are newly married.

Pramod - to?

Jay - what do you mean by to? Lekar jao na use kahi. Jabse shaadi hui hai bas kaam dikhta hai ise...

Pramod - okay dad... But what about the work.

Jay - jaha tum roz office me ho na... Vaha kabhi mai bhi tha... Susheela ko kahi lekar jao... Baaki sab mai dekh lunga.

Pramod - but dad...

Jay - kuch nahi sun na mughe... Lekar jao to jao...

Pramod went into the room and found her scrolling her phone.

Susheela - kya hua?

He came towards her and put her phone aside.

Pramod - do you want to come with me?

Susheela - kaha? Golgappe khane?

Pramod - are Yaar.... For vacation.

Susheela - oh..ha.... Chalte hai kahi....

Pramod - okay then... We will leave when you will get well properly.

She nodded and he gave Madhur the responsibility to book the tickets.

Thankyou 🙂

............