Dumb and Dumber

A few days back...

"SOMIN KIM!!!" The professor yells as Somin jumps in suprise, "Ah... yes Sir...?"

"What do you think I'm doing here, singing a lullaby for you?!" He shouts while banging the table.

Somin stands up as she rubs her eyes while the other students laugh. Jungwon sighs as he continues solving the problems in his notebook.

[■■■■■■■■■■] 100%

"The class is dismissed. Somin, stay back!!!" The professor yells as the others walk out while laughing.

Jungwon finishes packing up and is about to leave but the Professor notices him and stops him, "Jungwon, My boy..."

"Yes, Sir?" Jungwon looks at him and smiles while flashing his dimples. The professor can't help but smile widely, "You're the most smart and adorable student of my class... Could you perhaps, do me a favour?"

"Of course, Sir. What do I need to do?" Jungwon asks curiously. The professor sighs, "Could you tutor this dumb girl after class? Maybe for three days a week till finals?"

"Whaaaaaat?!" Somin looks at him with disbelief as he glares at her, "You better shut your mouth, girl. Jungwon, could you?"

Jungwon's smile drops as he looks at Somin with a scowl and then looks at the professor and sighs, "Yes, Sir... I will, you don't have to worry..."

"Thank you, Jungwon!" The professor smiles satisfactorily as Somin groans while Jungwon sighs.

Back to the Present...

"You really are dumb, aren't you?" Jungwon says as he sighs while reading Somin's answers to his test.

Somin rolls her eyes, "I have written whatever you taught me." "So you mean I thought you... this?" He scoffs as he turns the paper for her to take a look.

It was filled with doodles, scribbles and gibberish. Somin looks away nervously, "Well... that's what I heard..."

Jungwon sighs as he tosses the paper, "Write the answers to the questions which were given in this test, 5 times each." "Not again!!!" Somin whines as Jungwon stands up.

"You better finish this if you wanna go home. I'm gonna lock the door now and come back after half an hour. If you don't finish by then, enjoy the night here." He says as he gets up and walks out of the library, locking the door behind him.

Somin groans and kicks the table leg, "That brat... uh..." She sighs in defeat and starts writing.

[■■■■■■■■■■] 100%

"You should go easy on her, Jungwon... Poor Somin..." Sua says as Jungwon sighs, "It's not like I enjoy treating her like that. She doesn't even pay attention to me! She's simply wasting my time!"

"So you'll treat her better if she listens to you?" Sua asks as Jungwon nods, "Yeah, why would I trouble her with that work if she just learns quickly!" Sua nods.

Just then, Jay enters the terrace along with Heeseung and Leah. "Jungwon!" Jay calls out as he smiles while Jungwon smiles and rushes to Jay, "Hey Jay! What are you doing here?"

"Just thought of hanging out here. I love this Uni terrace, it has a breathtaking view..." He says as he looks around. He then notices Sua as she notices him.

He bursts laughing, "Oh... the clumsy lady is here! Haha!" Sua rolls her eyes as Jungwon tries to suppress his laughter, "Jay... you shouldn't tease noona so much..." "Sorry Jungwon, I'll try! Haha..."

"Hey, Heeseung!" Jungwon says as the two high five. Heeseung smiles, "What's up, Jungwon? How's the class going on?"

Jungwon sighs, "Disappointing as always..." "Poor guy..." Heeseung chuckles as he pats Jungwon's shoulder while Jungwon sighs.

He then notices Leah behind Heeseung, admiring the scenary. "Are you two friends now?" Jungwon asks Heeseung and Leah.

Leah and Heeseung look at each other and then look away, "Uh well... She just tagged along... since she has never come here before..."

"We're not friends yet..." But hey, nice to meet you." Leah says as she smiles and extends her hand. Jungwon smiles and accepts her handshake, "Nice to meet you too."

She then notices Sua, "Is she your sister? You called her noona..." Sua comes forward and smiles as Jungwon nods, "Yeah, this is my noona, Sua."

"Hey! Leah, right?" Sua smiles brightly as Leah returns her smile, "Yeah, good to see you again..."

"Oh... sorry about that day... I was about to bump into you..." Sua says out of embarrassment as Leah chuckles, "Well... you didn't bump into me... so you needn't apologize."

They both giggle as Jay grins, "But she fell so smoothly, Lol." Jay laughs as Heeseung, Leah and Jungwon chuckle while Sua sighs.

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻