Attention

"What the heck was that, Leah?!" Sunghoon whisper yells at Leah as she pats his shoulder, "Don't worry, Hoon. I'm just gonna grab all of his attention. That's my mission."

She glares at Heeseung as she scoffs, "He can't ignore me... No one does... He can't... I won't let him..."

"Enough, Leah. You have everyone's attention, why bother wasting your time on him?" Sunghoon says while looking a bit irritated as she smirks, "Once I decide something, Hoon, There's no backing off..."

"Hah... seriously..." Heeseung mumbles as he continues staring at Leah with a cold look. "Damn, she's bold..." Jake says while biting his lip. "She's gonna get Heeseung's attention now..." Jay says as Jake chuckles.

Heeseung breaks the eye contact with Leah and continues walking as he says, "She's just another obsessed fangirl..." Jake smirks, "I don't think so!"

They then wave at Jay as he walks off to his class while Jake and Heeseung walk inside their class. They sit on the last row and wait for the class to start.

Jake leans and whispers in Heeseung's ear, "What if... she's in our major?" Heeseung raises an eyebrow, "I don't care, she won't get my attention anyways." Jake chuckles, "Let's see..."

And just then, as Jake had predicted, Leah enters the class with some girls who were trying to be her friends.

Everyone's attention goes to her as she walks in with a smirk plastered across her face and her hands in her pockets. She then looks around to find a seat.

Many guys remove their bags immediately so that she sits beside them. Leah doesn't bother to see them and searches for an empty seat, but her gaze locks with Heeseung.

She smirks and winks at him as he gets caught off guard, "What the..." She grins as Jake chuckles beside him, "I told ya, she will get all your attention." "Yeah yeah, now she'll try to sit next to me here." Heeseung says as he looks at her coldly.

She grins at him but walks to the other end and sits on an empty seat, two or three rows in front of Heeseung and Jake. Jake chuckles, "She isn't obsessed bro. Too bad for you." Heeseung looks a bit taken aback but then rolls his eyes, "I don't care."

[■■■■■■■■■■] 100%

The class begins as the professor explains the topic. Some students are dozing off behind their books. Others, like Jake, are using their phones under the desk.

Everyone is busy in their own world, but it seems Heeseung is busy staring at Leah, who seems to be doodling in her book.

"You just want attention~ You don't want my heart~" Jake whispers in Heeseung's ear and chuckles as Heeseung snaps back and glares at him, "I'm not paying attention to her. I was just looking at her because... she isn't paying attention to the class... she has got the guts because she thinks she's gonna inherit her Dad's wealth."

Jake rolls his eyes, "Heeseung, you're thinking too negatively about her for no reason." Heeseung scoffs, "She's just... I don't know..."

The professor pauses and turns around to look at the students. He then spots Leah who is still doodling in her book. "She's dead meat." Heeseung smirks as Jake sighs.

"Leah Park!" The professor yells as everyone's attention turns to Leah who looks at him, totally unbothered. "Do you know what I was explaining?!" The professor shouts as she sighs and stands up, "Yeah sir..."

"Does he not realise she is the Park Group's heir?!"
"He's the most annoying professor, he has got a problem with everyone!"
"One word and this man would loose his job, or maybe... life!"
The students gossip as Heeseung waits for the drama.

"Then please explain the topic!" The professor says as he crosses his arms on his chest. Leah sighs, "Okay, so the topic is about..." She starts explaining perfectly as the professor frowns.

Heeseung's smirk fades as he frowns, "How..." "You shouldn't underestimate The Leah Park." Jake says while grinning.

Leah continues explaining the topic, even more detailed than the professor himself. "Hold on! I haven't started that topic yet..." The professor says as Leah stops explaining.

The professor feels totally defeated, "You can sit... be attentive in the class even if you know about it already..." "Yes, sir." She says as she sits back on her chair.

She looks behind to find Heeseung staring at her with surprise, "How did she... she was doodling... she's... smart..." She winks at him while grinning and then turns to face the board.

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻