Chapter 007

Previously

Y/n:
Hyunjin, drop me at my place. My mom wants to talk to me.

Hyunjin:
Sure Y/n. Come on.

Y/n:
Thank you for taking care of me guys. I'll see you soon.

**********

Hyunjin:
Hello aunty! How are you?

Seohoon:
Where were you both yesterday?

Hyunjin:
Y/n told me that she was ill. So I took her to my place.

Y/n:
Don't need to hide it to her oppa. I got drunk yesterday and passed out mom. Hyunjin oppa took care of me.

Sungmin:
After yesterday's incident, It's better if you move in with us Y/n. Pack your bags.

Y/n:
Mom! I can stay with Hyunjin oppa! There is no need for me to move in with you guys.

Hyunjin:
Aunty please let her stay with me. If you think it will trouble me, then it's a no. Please aunty!

Seohoon:
Sorry Hyunjin. Y/n, pack your bags right now. I only give you half an hour. Go!

Hyunjin:
Come. Let me help you.

You both gone upstairs and packed your bags. Hyunjin helped you to take the luggages down. The maids put those in Sungmin's car.

Hyunjin:
Phone me when you are in trouble. We will always help you out. Come and stay in our place whenever you want.

Y/n:
I understand. Let's meet tomorrow. Good bye.

You got inside your car and drove behind their car. You looked at the surroundings for the last time as you entered the outskirts of the city. Soon you reached the Choi's Mansion and you parked your car. The maids took your bags from the car and put it inside your room.

Sungmin:
Hyunsuk! Come here!

Hyunsuk:
Yes dad!

Y/n:
Hello oppa!

Hyunsuk:
Hi Y/n, what are you doing here?

Sungmin:
She is gonna live with us all from now on. Show her to her room.

Hyunsuk:
Okay dad.

He helped you with your luggage and showed you to your room.

Hyunsuk:
You like your room Y/n?

Y/n:
Yes. Thank you for not making it pink.

Hyunsuk:
Mom once told us that you are not a big fan of pink. Anyways, shower if you want or come downstairs after freshen up.

Y/n:
Sure. I'll be there soon. Give me a tour later. Bye oppa.

Hyunsuk:
Okay Y/n.

You unpacked your bags and put the things in place. After a quick shower you got down and met Junghwan and Yoshi.

Junghwan:
Noona you are here? Have you eaten lunch?

Y/n:
Yes. Where is Hyunsuk oppa? He told me that he'll give me a tour.

Yoshi:
He was summoned by our father. Come we will show you around.

**********

Y/n:
Now this garden is my favourite place.

You said as you sat on the swing. Junghwan collapsed next to you and laid his head on your lap. Yoshi sat at the stone bench and looked at you both.

Yoshi:
We also have a swimming pool here. Can we go take a look?

Y/n:
It's not needed indeed. I won't go there anyways.

Yoshi:
Why? Somethings wrong?

Y/n:
It's just I'm taurmaized due to an accident. I don't want to go there.

Yoshi:
Okay. Come it's almost time for dinner.

Y/n:
Don't sleep Junghwan. Get up. Come on!

You three gone to the dining room and sat down. Soon the other guys also came down and took their seats.

Sungmin:
From now on Y/n will be staying with us. Hope you guys can get along.

Haruto:
From now on I don't need to worry about my maths assignments!

Doyoung:
You really worry about that?

Y/n:
Eat with no speech will you?

Haruto:
Okay noona.

After dinner you all went back to your room. Before going you stopped Hyunsuk by holding his hand. He winced at the sudden contact and you took off your hand from him. He adjusted his sleeve and looked at you.

Y/n:
I'm sorry oppa.

Hyunsuk:
It's fine. Why you need to talk to me Y/n?

Y/n:
Can you accompany me to the garden now?

Hyunsuk:
Come.

He led you to the garden and sat down on the swing with you.

Y/n:
Do you know who came there yesterday?

Hyunsuk:
Don't know. We filed a complain to the cops no need to worry.

Y/n:
Does my mother have any enemies in the business field?

Hyunsuk:
Our parents may have a lot of enemies but you don't need to worry about that.

Y/n:
Hmm. Did your dad hit you before dinner?

Hyunsuk:
What?

You slowly took his hand and carefully rolled up his sleeves revealing the marks.

Y/n:
Uncle Hwang used to hit Hyunjin oppa with his belt when we were young. I always treated his wounds along with a friend.

Hyunsuk:
If things doesn't go his way, he will get mad and began to hit us. I won't let anyone get hit. So it's always me who takes his wrath.

Y/n:
You are really a good brother Hyunsuk oppa.

Hyunsuk:
I already applied medicine to it. Don't worry.

He took his hand from yours and rolled down his sleeves. After a few minutes of a comfortable silence you both went to your room and slept.

**********

You woke up to your alarm and got ready for university. You gone down and sat down on the dining table.

???:
Good morning mam. What would you like to have for breakfast?

Y/n:
Anything will do uh

Clara:
I'm Clara mam.

Y/n:
Okay. Also please pack lunch for me.

She nodded and gone inside. Soon she came with your breakfast. After a few minutes all of them came down.

Sungmin:
Hyunsuk will drop you in the university Y/n.

Y/n:
No need Mr.Choi, Junghwan, Haruto and I are going to the library later. So we are riding our car.

Sungmin:
But -

Seohoon:
She is not as weak as you think. She is taught well by her cousin and his friends.

Y/n:
Are you guys done? Can we go?

Clara:
Here is your lunch mam.

Y/n:
Thanks Clara.

Haruto:
We can go now noona.

You three gone to the garage and set off to the university. After an half an hour, you three reached there. You parked your car and got down.

Y/n:
After school, wait for me here. Don't go anywhere.

Haruto/Junghwan:
Okay noona. Have a good day!

Those two ran in the direction of the entrance as you followed behind them with a smile. You gone to your locker and took out the necessary items, making your way to the first class.

Giselle:
Heard that you moved in with your brothers?

Y/n:
Yeah. The wedding album came yesterday. You want to see it?

Jeongin:
Of course. Also Mr.Oh will be assigning our groups today for an assignment. The one who does it well can get good marks on internals.

Jaehyuk:
Jeongin, pray for us to be in the same team! So that let's do the work in my place.

Jeongin:
Sure thing Jaehyuk.

Mr.Oh:
Good morning students. Now I'm going to assign you all in a team of four. You need to finish the assignment in a week and submit it. Whoever completes first will get a good score. Now team one, Y/n, Aeri, Jeongin and Jaehyuk. Team two ..........That's it. The assignment will be posted in our official group.

**********

Your phone vibrated. You took it out and saw a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Come to the swimming pool. I'm Junkyu.

Y/n:
Guys, you go without me. I'll come back in a few minutes. Junkyu oppa needs me.

You told Jaehyuk and Hyunjin, and you gone to the swimming pool. You opened the door and gone inside. Soon you heard the door close. You looked behind and your eyes widen in shock. Your bag fell from your hands.

Y/n:
Changbin! What are you doing here? Where is Junkyu?

Changbin:
He won't come here dear. I'm going to teach you a lesson today. So that you know how to respect someone elder than you.

He came closer to you so you backed of. Never in your life you felt this much fear. With the pool around, it did no good. You leg slipped and you were about to fall into the pool but he held your wrist.

Y/n:
Changbin! Please don't let go of my hand! Please!

Changbin:
You are afraid of water? Well then. Have fun while swimming! Bye!

He pushed you into the pool. You grasped for air but it was in vain. You felt someone screaming your name and jumping into the pool and come towards you before you closed your eyes.

TREASURE POV

Jaehyuk gone to his brothers and sat down. He looked around and noticed Junkyu sittng with them all.

Jaehyuk:
Junkyu hyung, where is Y/n? She said the you want to see her.

Junkyu:
What?! I didn't even message her. How can she use my name like that?

Yoshi:
Where did she go?!

Jaehyuk:
She gone in the direction of the swimming pool. Why hyung?

Yoshi:
Damn it! Junkyu, Jihoon come with me.

Jihoon:
Sure.

Those three ran in the direction of the swimming pool. He burst the door open and saw your bag and book scattered on the floor. Yoshi took off his jacket and jumped into the swimming pool the moment he saw you drowning.

Junkyu:
Y/N!

Yoshi came with you in his hands. Junkyu checked your pulse as Jihoon checked your phone.

Junkyu:
Take her to the infirmary. She will wake up by the first aid.

Jihoon:
I have called Hyunsuk hyung. Go to the infirmary doom. 

Junkyu wrapped his jacket around you and Yoshi made his way to the infirmary. Jihoon gone back to the cafeteria. The nurse checked you and gave you first aid. Yoshi goen to change his cloths and to fetch new ones for you from your car. You woke up while coughing out the water. Junkyu immediately gone to you the moment you woke up.

Junkyu:
Are you feeling alright?

Y/n:
Do I look like I'm feeling fine?

Junkyu:
Even in this situation your sarcasm level didn't reduce. Anyways, who pushed you into the swimming pool?

Y/n:
It's that Changbin. How dare he pushed me inside the pool?!

Yoshi:
I knew it was him. Here, change your cloths in the washroom here. What did the nurse told you?

Junkyu:
She can stay here for an hour and continue to go to the classes. I need to go now.

He ran out of the room to find his brothers. You got up and took the cloths from Yoshi. You changed into the fresh cloths and put your old ones in a plastic bag.

Y/n:
Thank you for saving me Yoshi oppa.

Yoshi:
What are brothers for? I know what you didn't eat lunch, so I bought you a sandwich.

Y/n:
Thank you again. Where did Junkyu oppa rush out?

Yoshi:
Maybe to find Hyunsuk hyung. I just wish Changbin won't get in his hands. Anyways, what class do you have after an hour?

Y/n:
Maths with the guys. And then the school ends.

As soon as your maths class got over, you gone to the parking lot to enjoy the rest of the day with Haruto and Junghwan like you promised to them. But stopped when you saw the crowd on the hallway. You also noticed Haruto standing in the corner. You made your way towards him.

Y/n:
Haruto! What is happening here?

Haruto:
Noona, I was waiting for you. Come let's go.

Y/n:
But wait -

He held your hand and dragged you towards the parking lot from the other exit. Junghwan was leaning on your car while waiting for you both. As soon as he saw you, he jumped in your arms. You smiled and hugged him back. You don't know but you felt the need to protect him at all costs.

Y/n:
Okay okay. Now get in guys.

You three drove to the library and found some seats at the very end. They took out their books and began to do their homework. You got out your notebook and began to work on a few codes. Whenever they got struck, they asked for your help.

Haruto:
Noona! I'm stuck again! Help me!

Y/n:
Stop whining. Are you planning on using your brain for atleast once in your life?

Haruto:
Ofcourse! But it weakens the moment I see my maths book!

You visibilly facepalmed and began to help him. As you were half way through his doubt, your phone vibrated. It was a call from Ningning. You took it.

Y/n: Hi Yizhou! What do you need?
Ningning: Unnie please check the official webpage of our university.
Y/n: Why? Is there something wrong?
Ningning: Just check it!

She ended the call and you opened the official webpage of your university. The moment you saw the video which has just popped up, you got shocked.

Y/n:
Pack up your bags. Let's go home.

Junghwan:
Okay noona.

You three went out of the library and drove off to home. As soon as you parked the car, you went out and gone inside. The boys followed behind you. The moment you entered the living room, you saw Hyunsuk, Jihoon and Yoshi discussing something.

Y/n:
Go to your rooms. I need to discuss something with them.

They obeyed you and gone upstairs. You gone near the guys who are in the living room.

Y/n:
Can you tell me what's happening here?

Yoshi:
What happened Y/n? Is something wrong?

Y/n:
Mind explaining this?

You took out your phone and showed them the video. They looked at you with nervous eyes. But Hyunsuk spoke out.

A FEW HOURS BEFORE ............

Jihoon:
Hyung! Changbin is getting out of hand now!

Hyunsuk:
What happened Jihoon?

Jihoon:
He pushed Y/n to drown in the swimming pool. She is not even good at swimming! He dared to lay his hands on Y/n!

Hyunsuk:
He is going to regret it!

He got up from his place and gone to Changbin's table. Not letting Changbin speak, he punched his face. He fell down. Hyunjin and his friends rushed to them.

Hyunjin:
Hyung please calm down. We can solve it by talking.

Jihoon:
He pushed your cousin Y/n to the swimming pool! Do you know that?!

Changbin:
She deserves it for messing with me.

Han:
Are we even friends? She just hit you for once. Why the hell are you too angry with her?

Changbin:
She is just a coward little girl of you all who escaped from reality.

Hyunjin:
What do you even know about her? After the Hyungs left you are being too much now!

Hyunjin couldn't stop himself from hitting the said guy. Seungmin and Jeongin tried to pull him away and finally succeeded. Hyunsuk, knelt down and grabbed Changbin's shirt collar. He punched him again in the face and stood up.

Hyunsuk:
Don't you dare to mess with any of my siblings again. Or else you will face something worse.