Chapter 004

Previously

Jaehyuk:
No parents think like that Y/n. Just stop overthinking. Look Noona and Jeongin are here.

He waved them here and they sat down next to you. Soon the professor came and began to teach the lessons.

**********

Y/n:
Finally lunch! Let's go guys!

You dragged Giselle out after the teacher left. You waved Jaehyuk goodbye and he did the same. You, Giselle and Jeongin went to the cafeteria. You all bought your food and waited for the others to comeback.

Winter:
Hi Y/n. How was classes?

Y/n:
It went fine I guess except for maths which I found boring.

Hyunjin:
That's because you excel in maths. Did you tell your friend what you did yesterday? 

Giselle:
What are you hiding Y/n?

Y/n:
Well, I got drunk yesterday and Hyunjin picked me up from there.

Seungmin:
With the help of Jaehyuk.

Y/n:
Jaehyuk was not there. It's Hyunjin oppa who found me.

Giselle:
Why did you drink? What happened?

Y/n:
I'll tell you when the time comes. Let's just enjoy our food.

AT TREASURE'S TABLE

Hyunsuk:
Do you think dad will marry that woman?

Yoshi:
I'm sure he would marry her. Should we accept them?

Doyoung:
Does that Y/n know about this situation?

Jaehyuk:
She only knows that her mother is in a relationship. She doesn't know anything other than that.

Junghwan:
If they marry each other, I'll accept them.

Jihoon:
I'll respect dad's decision. But I'm not sure about accepting them.

Haruto/ Doyoung/ Jeongwoo:
I'm with hyung!

Junkyu:
We don't even know every detail. So just stop assuming things. We will be meeting them in the evening. Get yourselves ready and behave yourselves.

**********

As said, you dropped Hyunjin back in his place. He got down and you rolled your windows down to talk to him.

Hyunjin:
Remember what I said. Talk it out, think and act. Don't be reckless.

Y/n:
Sure I'll do as you taught me. See you tomorrow. Take care.

Hyunjin:
Drive safely pixie! Bye!

You took off to your house and parked your car. As you entered the living room, your mother hugged you. You hugged her back and patted her shoulder. You smiled and led her to the couch.

Y/n:
Okay mom. I forgive you for hiding things. Tell me about him. I'm ready to meet him.

Seohoon:
We can meet him today. He invited us for dinner. Go and wear something formal.

Y/n:
Sure. Let's go.

You gone to your room and got ready after taking a shower. You dressed up and wore a little make up. Soon you gone downstairs and saw your mom waiting for you. She stood up once she saw you.

Seohoon:
You look pretty Y/n.

Y/n:
I'm Lim Y/n after all. Come let's go.

You both went to the car and your mother sat at the driver seat. You sat at the passenger seat  and she drove off to a place. The drive continued for a few more minutes until your mom stopped infront of a mansion. You both got down and you followed your mom inside the mansion. As she rang the bell, a man who is about the age of your mom opened the door.