Chapter 006

Previously

Mr.Hwang:
Atleast she has someone who loves her but the girl you confessed in middle school rejected you.

You all laughed except Hyunjin who was looking at you with fire in his eyes. You nervously smiled and ran away after bidding goodbye to them. The chasing happened for a few minutes until your parents called you to go home.

**********

You gone to your home and locked the door. You took a shower and made something to eat as Minah was given a day off. As you finished cooking, you heard the bell ringing. You looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jisung. 

Y/n:
How did you know I'm here?

Felix:
Aunty told us. Also we bought food and drinks! Leave way!

He rushed inside and jumped on the couch after keeping the bags in the table. You chuckled and followed them inside after locking the door.

Y/n:
I cooked dinner. You all want to eat?

Hyunjin:
Y/n, stop kidding! We all know you can't cook well. It's okay. Don't try hard!

Felix:
My brother is a good cook Y/n. He will never let you go to the kitchen.

You dragged Seungmin with you and gone to the kitchen. He smiled and asked you to calm down. You took out a plate and served the food in there.

Y/n:
People do change with time oppa. You trust me right. Eat this oppa.

Seungmin:
I trust you okay. Now let's see how you cook.

You waited for his answer but startled when he screamed Hyunjin's name. Hyunjin came and tasted it and was shocked. So did the guys.

Felix:
Y/n, You really learned to cook? Finally, bye bye to the horrible food.

Y/n:
Lee Yongbok!

Jisung:
You too have some little one.

He fed you a spoonful and you chewed on it with a smile. As the night came, the guys all left except for Hyunjin. You both cleaned the living room and put the plated for washing. He told you that he would stay the night here. You both gone to bed and slept.

**********

AT 2:00 AM

Hyunjin got up at that time as he was thristy. He gone to the kitchen as he noticed there is no water in his room. As he got down he noticed some movements in the backyard. He slid the door open which connects the backyard and the kitchen. He took slow steps until he found someone under the window of your room. He took out the blade from his sleeve and threw it at the top to cut the rope. A man fell from the top. He got up and faced Hyunjin. He launched forward with anger in his eyes. Hyunjin blocked his attack and stabbed his stomach with his knife. The man fell down with a painful groan.

Hyunjin:
You better keep your mouth shut. I don't want my sister to wake up.

???:
Why? Because she will see this side of you? Let her know how ruthless her brother is.

???:
You are so wrong honey. It will be bad because you will be no more.

Hyunjin:
Y/n? Why are you awake?