Chapter 005

Previously

Y/n:
I'm going back home mom. Come soon after finishing the meeting. I'll prepare to design the wedding invitations and then we can give them to print.

Seohoon:
Sure dear. Hope you know that we are going to shop for dresses in two days. I'll come back around 9. See you.

Y/n bid goodbye to them and made her way to her car. She drove back home and gone to sleep after taking a shower.

**********

Seohoon:
Y/n! Come on! We are already late because of you!

Y/n:
It's because of you mom! If you didn't see yourself in the mirror for 3 freaking hours, we won't be late!

Seohoon:
I'll take care of you later donkey. Now Let's go.

They went to the mall to shop for dresses for the wedding. Everything was going as per the plan. TREASURE didn't disturb her like she ever heard of and Junghwan always kept clinging on to her in the university. Soon they reached the mall.

Y/n:
Good morning guys!

TREASURE:
Good morning Y/n / Noona.

Sungmin:
Why are you so late Seohoon?

Y/n:
We would be here early only if I didn't have a teenager at home.

Seohoon:
Shut up Y/n. Let's get the dresses for you kids and then we will buy ours.

Y/n:
I'm not shopping with you again!

Hyunsuk:
How about we all and Y/n go get our dresses and you get yours mom?

Sungmin:
Are you sure?

Hyunsuk:
I can take care of them dad. Moreover we can help each other in choosing.

Y/n:
That's a good idea. All the best Mr.Choi for shopping with my mom.

She went away as Junghwan dragged her away from there and went to the men's wear section. Y/n settled in the couch and watched as they all began to pick their dresses. Y/n gone through the messages that Hyunjin sent her regarding the allies of Jian De Huoyan. She planned to get to the bottom of this Mafia thing to take a few decisions. As she was too engrossed in her phone, she didn't notice someone sneaking to her.

???:
Boo!

Y/n:
Eomma! There is a ghost!

She ran to Jihoon who was nearby and hid behind him. Jihoon looked at her with a confused face and looked towards her previous place being occupied by Junkyu. He just sighed and turned around to meet her.

Jihoon:
That's not any ghost. It's a human named Junkyu. Look.

Junkyu:
Hello little sis! It's just me. Why are you so scared?

Y/n:
I'll make you pay! Just wait you Kim Junkyu!

Before she could chase him, Jihoon grabbed her hand and turned her towards him.

Jihoon:
Why don't we go and select your dress Y/n? I'm sure you are bored here. Let me help you.

She nodded her head and followed him to the female section.

Jihoon:
What kind of dress your mother asked you to buy?

Y/n:
She wanted me to pick a light coloured floor length dress. I love soft fabrics a lot. I don't care much about the layers.