Chapter 003

Previously

Jeongin:
Hyung!

You all laughed as you saw him whining. On the otherhand TREASURE was observing your table. They saw every moment from you and Giselle talking to Hyunjin giving treat to everyone. It made them confused. Until Jaehyuk opened his mouth.

**********

Jaehyuk:
They are her friends from childhood. Some of them are angry at her while some still welcomes her back.

Hyunsuk:
Why did she save Junghwan? Does she have any motives?

Yoshi:
It doesn't seem like it. She defended Jaehyuk eventhough he is her cousin's friend.

Jihoon:
Do you all know that dad has been upto something?

Haruto:
Like what hyung? I know he acts weird at times but not he is being secretive. What would be the reason?

Junkyu:
You should worry about your grade before worrying about it .

Hyunsuk felt his phone vibrate. He took it out and read the message out loud.

Hyunsuk:
Tomorrow be ready at 6:00 pm. We are having guests. Don't come home late.

Junkyu:
Look the mystery is solved. We need to wait till tomorrow.

**********

Y/n:
Jaehyuk! Wait for me! You promised me to take me to the Computer club!

Jaehyuk:
I thought you are going with Hyunjin and the others.

Y/n:
I won't ditch someone who helped me from the morning. Come on lead the way!

Jaehyuk:
Can't you choose another club? I'm afraid you can't get inside.

Y/n:
Jaehyuk, I won't repeat again. Nothing will happen. Come on.

He sighed and lead the way to the club. He opened the door and asked you to sit at any place you like. You waited for him to call someone. Soon the doors opened making you avert your eyes from the window to the person infront of you. You stood up and greeted him.

Y/n:
Hello. I'm Lim Y/n. A 3rd year computer major. It's nice to meet you.

???:
Hi. I'm Yoshi. A 4th year computer major. Its nice to meet you Y/n. Are you ready for the test?

Y/n:
You can tell me anything sunbaenim. I'll make sure to please you with the results.

Yoshi:
Do you know hacking?

Jaehyuk:
Hyung don't say I didn't warn you.

Y/n:
Yes, I know but I have tried it a few times.

Yoshi:
Well, that's okay. I'll give you a phone number. You need to get the call history of that number for the past week.

Y/n:
But isn't that wrong? You are asking me to invade others privacy.

Yoshi:
Then why did you hack into other's system?

Y/n:
Well that was to boost up my score in a game. I'll try it this time.