⭐️ New Character added: Veneer ⭐️

Ok so I know this is a Brozone book but I kinda love Veneer so much I just had to add him! So! Here's some preference on him!

(Veneers heart is only yellow because Clay is green, it would be a little confusing if they were both green)

💛 How you met 💛

- You had been a huge fan of Velvet and Veneer for a long time now, and they had just recently put out a add on how you could call and possibly win and get to spend a full day with the two super stars!

- Of course you weren't passing that up and you called and they put your name on the list.

- A couple weeks later they finally announced the winner and it was you!

- On the day of the meeting you put on your best outfit and went to go meet the two.

- You guys all went to the salon and got your nails done, you went to the mall which they rented out for the day, and then you went back to the studio and just talked.

- Turns out you a Veneer had a lot in common and got along great! But you and Velvet on the other hand, not so much.

- By the end, Veneer asked if you guys could meet up again sometime since he had such a great time. You gladly excepted and gave him your number. It wouldn't be long until you guys hung out again.

💛 He starts to like you 💛

- Veneer began to have feelings for you after a few times you guys hung out together.

- He saw how generous and kind you were. You were nothing like Velvet, and you weren't a crazy fan either. You treated him like a friend.

- You always asked "How he was" and "what he's been up to lately" and you were actually interested in what he had to say.

- It was hard for him not to fall for you after how nicely you treat him.

💛 Your first date 💛

- Veneer didn't really know how to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with him. He has many fans, but he's never actually been on a date.

- He was a little to nervous to ask you in person, so he sent you a text instead.
He said:
"Hey (Y/n)! So, I know me and you have been going on a lot of outings together and and hanging out. But for today, I was wondering if instead of just going on an outing, you go out with me???"
You smiled and didn't hesitate to except!