💚 Clay x Sick!Daughter!Reader 💚

Requested by: JaydeDog

Clays P.O.V

It was a regular day and I got out of bed and made my morning coffee.

I sat down and noticed something. I looked up from my cup to see that my daughter (Y/n) was not sitting in her normal seat. In fact, she wasn't there at all.

I stood up and went over to the stairs. "(Y/n)! Come on down! Breakfast is ready!" I called out.

"No thanks!" She yelled back. Her voice sounded a little rough, so I walked up the stairs to make sure everything was ok.

I opened her door and walked inside. "Hey baby. You feeling ok?" He asked. (Y/n) turned over and looked at me. "Not really." She replied.

I frowned. It was no fun seeing her this way. So I walked a little closer and let her forehead. "Yep. Just what I thought." I told her. "What?" She asked. "Seems like you got a fever. I knew John Dory shouldn't have come over coughing how he was." I said.

"Yeah. I think he gave me what he had." She smiled. "Most likely. Well, you hang tight honey. I'm gonna go make you some hot tea." I said and scurried down stairs.

I made her chamomile tea with lemon and brought it up to her. She sat up and drank every bit.

"I'll bring you a few more things." I told her and walked out the door.

But I soon came back with a few extra blankets, tissues, a glass of water, and some advil for her to take.

"Now. All I want you to do today is get some rest and try not to get up to much. But! In case you do get to feeling better, take a hot shower. It will clear up your congestion." I told her.

"Ok. Thank you dad." She replied and sniffed.

"Alright then I'll see you later. Daddy's gotta get to his sad book club." I said as I walked over and kissed her forehead.

"Get some rest. Love you sweetheart." I told her. "Love you to dad. See you later." She replied.

So I closed the door and said goodbye.