⭐️ Favorite place to kiss you ⭐️

💙 John Dory 💙

- His go-to spot is usually your cheek.

- He finds it a easy spot to kiss and he can always do it.

- Like when you wake up, he gives you a kiss on the cheek. Or when he's about to leave, he'll give you a kiss on the cheek.

💜 Spruce 💜

- He's quite a romantic, so he usually either aims for the lips or hand.

- He usually gives you a quick kiss on the lips everyday.

- And he kisses your hand when he holding it and talking to you.

💚 Clay 💚

- Clay kisses you all over! He's not picky when it comes to kissing you!

- He loves to kiss your lips, but he usually kisses your forehead and eye.

- He also really loves to hold your hands, and give you a quick kiss on the nose.

❤️ Floyd ❤️

- Floyd usually gives you a kiss on the cheek.

- He feels like it's the perfect place to kiss you.

- He's also a huge fan of blowing kisses to you! He kisses his hand at least ten times then blows it to you.

🤍 Branch 🤍

- Branch always goes for your forehead!

- it's a quick easy spot, but also soft and romantic.

- He especially loves to kiss you there when you both have just had a serious talk. He holds your hands and gives you a long kiss on the forehead.