The sound of the little watermelon's small cry turned into a howling cry.

Then, under Song Shirin's accusatory and indifferent eyes, Bai Yu pulled the little watermelon and talked about hair dyeing for more than half an hour.

After solving the problem of the little watermelon, Bai Yu, who did not believe in evil, ran into the bathroom with the tablet and sat on the toilet to connect with Bai Brown.

Bai Brown was working, took the time to glance at Bai Yu on the other end of the video, his eyes were sharp, and he took out a pair of scissors from the drawer.

The scissors were slammed on the table and made a loud "clang", which startled Bai Yu on the other end of the video.

"What are you doing!"

Bai Yu was so frightened by his sudden movement that he almost threw the tablet out.

Bai Bron said coldly: "Before the engagement banquet begins, I will give you two choices. One, dye it back. Two, shave it."

Bai Yu looked at Bai Bolan sadly, unwillingly: "The hair color of this hair is very good-looking, what are you doing when you dye it."

"Song Shirin, how the hell is he looking at you, you haven't looked at you for a few days, and you have dyed your hair like this!" Bai Brown threw away the work in his hand and began to educate Bai Yu for more than ten minutes.

Bai Yu said faintly: "I think I can explain it."

"No need to explain. I don't have time to escort you to get your hair back to its original state tomorrow, but I'll let Song Shirin look at you. The work on Berber's side seemed to be really busy, and after saying this, he hung up the video without the slightest warning.

Bai Yu sat on the toilet and pondered for a long time, until Song Shirin couldn't bear it anymore and ran to knock on the door.

opened the door, and before Bai Yu could speak, he was covered by a coat thrown in front of him.

Song Shirin's cold voice sounded in his ears, "Let's go, it's still early, it's too late."

Bai Yu: "Where are we going?"

Little Watermelon was wearing a plush hat on her head, her little face was flushed, and she said, "Baba, let's go out and cut our hair."

Bai Yu spoke: "You are bald, where is the hair to cut?"

The smile on the little watermelon's face gradually disappeared, and he walked to Song Shirin's side and stood sadly, blocking Bai Yu's sight, bowing his head and not speaking.

He was wounded.

Bai Yu regretted it as soon as he said it, but he didn't coax the child, so he could only look at Song Shirin and give him a look.

Song Shirin pulled the child and walked in the direction of the door, "Keep up."

Bai Yu didn't figure out anything yet, so he followed Song Shirin out in a daze, and didn't react until he was taken by Song Shirin to a hairstyling shop.

  !

"The two of us who cut our hair." Bai Yu took a step back vigilantly and stared at Song Shirin, as if as soon as Song Shirin said the answer he didn't want to hear, he would immediately turn around and leave.

Song Shirin didn't reply: "Your eldest brother and I unanimously decided to ask you to dye your hair back or shave it off." Resistance is ineffective, and the penalty for escaping is doubled. "

Bai Yu was successfully threatened, and silently retracted his feet, "Actually, I think this matter can be discussed again."

"There is no room for negotiation, and there is no room for resistance." Song Shirin took Bai Yu to the VIP p room upstairs.