He wanted to go back and buy a birth control pill, after all, there was always nothing wrong with prevention.

Song Shirin, who was sitting in the main driver's seat, honked the horn, and he saw Bai Yu standing at the door of the pharmacy in a daze, and couldn't help but urge.

Bai Yu glanced back at the pharmacy, and it happened that at this time, two high school girls walked into the pharmacy with a few newly bought magazines, and their eyes were 5. 0's Bai Yu saw a hard photo of himself in the magazine.

He turned and walked away.

Forget it, after he finished doing it, he asked Song Shirin to clean it up, it should be fine, how can he win the lottery every time?

Bai Yu comforted himself.

He forgot that in some ways he really can't be careless.

Because some people are gifted, and some are sharpshooters.

And Bai Yu is the former who is favored by God, and Song Shirin is the latter.

Bai Yu sat in the co-pilot: "Let's go."

"What are you doing at the door?" Song Shirin drove the car, and it happened that the green light at the intersection was on at this time, and he drove directly over.

Bai Yu pondered for a moment and said, "I... I want to buy some medicine."

Song Shirin was puzzled: "What medicine?"

"I'm afraid of winning the lottery three times." Bai Yu looked out of the car window faintly, looking melancholy.

Song Shirin stopped talking.

After returning home, when Uncle Yan saw the bruises on Song Shirin's face, his face changed in an instant.

Uncle Yan ran over with the medicine box with an anxious look and said, "Young master, quickly treat the wound, be careful of the phase."

Bai Yu threw the wound wine he bought at the pharmacy on the coffee table, crossed Erlang's legs and ate oranges while watching Uncle Yan help Song Shirin treat his wounds, and said, "Such a small wound shouldn't be broken."

Uncle Yan said seriously: "This is not good, if you break the appearance, it will be troublesome."

Bai Yu stuffed the peeled orange into Song Shirin's mouth, and waited until Uncle Yan carefully treated all the wounds, then took the man's hand and stood up, saying, "I'll go upstairs with him, Uncle Yan will send it directly to the second floor after lunch."

Uncle Yan's face still couldn't hide the worry, and when he saw this, he just nodded, indicating that he understood.

How did the second young master, who has always been very obedient since he was a child, learn to fight with others when he becomes an adult?

Moreover, Bai Yu's reaction was also very strange, and he didn't look worried at all.

The two walked into the bedroom one after the other, and Bai Yu said seriously: "My brother is getting engaged, and it won't be long before he gets married to someone else."

"I know."

Bai Yu didn't ask him how he knew, he just said with a heavy face: "I'm a little worried about him."

"You care so much about him?"

Bai Yu heard the vinegar in his words, but he didn't refute it, he sat on the chair tangled and melancholy, hugged the pillow, and said, "He is my brother, how can I not care about him." "

"Hmm." Song Shirin turned on the computer to check the account balance, pointed to the countless zeros, and said expressionlessly: "How many do you want to give for the red envelopes of engagement and marriage."