Bai Yu looked at the bruises on Bai Bolang's face, and then looked at the scars on Song Shilin's face, and was silent.

Forget about fighting, why hit in the face?

Bai Brownon wiped the corners of his mouth with his fingertips, "tore" in pain, endured the pain and said: "Why did you come so late, we are all done."

Song Shirin glanced at Bai Yu coldly and didn't speak, but subconsciously turned his face sideways, not letting him see his face.

Bai Yu was distressed, "Seeing your faces comparable to the scene of a car accident, I can imagine the scene of the fierce fight you just had."

, Walking over, Bai Yu broke Song Shirin's head with his hand and made him look directly at himself, Bai Yu leaned over and carefully observed Song Shirin's face, the more he looked at it, the more distressed he became.

Bo Brown sneered and said in an aggravated tone: "I'm hurt more than him."

Bai Yu didn't reply: "Oh" Bai Bolang was angry and didn't want to talk to him.

"Are you going to the hospital to get your wounds treated?" Bai Yu frowned, and the peach blossom eyes that had always been smiling were faintly angry.

Song Shilin frowned and said, "No need."

"Can't you use boxing gloves when you're fighting?" Bai Yu looked at the injured on the left, and then at the injured on the right, pursing his lips a little sternly.

He didn't expect the two of them to get away with it.

"It's too boring to use gloves in a fight."

Berberman didn't care about the sweat-soaked bangs on the back of his head, because of the fight just now, the hair that was specially groomed before going out was messy at the moment.

But it has a different kind of handsomeness.

"Then can you go to work with this face?" Bai Yu said.

Bai Bolang stared at Bai Yu's anxious look, half a sound, and finally smiled, and said, "What's this, right?"

The last two words were asked by Bai Bolang to Song Shirin, and the latter nodded solemnly, without any perfunctory.

Bai Yu suspected that he was hallucinating.

It was at this moment that he stood up and said, "I'm going to talk to him, you go out first."

Song Shirin stood up, glanced at his watch, walked out, and said, "As soon as possible."

Bai Yu looked at Bai Bolang in confusion and said, "Brother, what did you just say to Song Shirin?" "

Bai Bolang motioned for Bai Yu to sit next to him, and Bai Yu did so without the slightest hesitation.

The two brothers of the Bai family sat together.

"I'm getting married."

Bai Brown looked at Bai Yu's side face and fell into deep thought, and suddenly spoke in the middle of a sound.

Bai Yu was caught off guard: "Why is it so sudden?"

Bai Bolang approached Bai Yu sideways, staring at his eyes tightly, with rare seriousness and seriousness, "It's a matter of time before you don't want me to marry a wife?"

"Brother, you're too foolish." Bai Yu was in a hurry, he didn't expect that in order to force himself to express his position, Bai Bollang actually gambled on his life's event Bai Bollang retracted his attention, he already understood Bai Yu's choice.