Bai Yu nodded and pursed his lips: "Brother, don't make trouble."

"What did I do?"

Berberland asked with a sneer.

"You're making everyone think you're interesting to me now, and you're making it hard for me to be a human being." Bai Yu frowned.

Berberland scoffed, "You think I'm joking? "Aren't you?" Bai Yu asked rhetorically.

"I always thought you knew, I never joked about this kind of thing." Bai Bolang looked at Bai Yu seriously, and there was no seriousness mixed with a joke in his eyes.

Bai Yu sighed lightly, "Then have you forgotten, I miss the old very much." Berplan, I have a lover. 

"Song Shirin's elm pimple?"

Bai Yudeng, who has a very serious plot, was not happy, "He is self-esteem and self-love." "

After speaking, Bai Yu solemnly reiterated: "I am in true love with him, the kind that wants to live together for a lifetime."

Berberman disdainful: "A lifetime is so long, can you be sure that you will be together for the rest of your life?"

"I know what you're trying to say." Bai Yu took out a cigarette from the cigarette case and lit it, the white smoke obscuring the expression on his face.

"As long as I'm with him now."

Berberland's eyes were complicated, but he didn't continue to argue with him.

Bai Yu looked sideways at the window, pretending to be melancholy while smoking behind him, and before he could pretend for long, the cigarette in his mouth was taken away by Bai Brown.

Berplan, who threw his still sparkling cigarette butt on the ground and crushed it, beckoned the waiter to come and sweep it away.

Bai Yu looked at his series of actions and was speechless: "I'm already an adult, do you treat me as an adult man when you do this?" "

"Hmm^" Berberton pulled out his wallet, "This is your appearance fee, I'll get busy first."

Bai Yu was silent for an instant, looked around before putting away the card, and said in a low voice, "How much money is in the card."

"Your normal appearance fee." Berplan's expression was a little incomprehensible, "You mean, how much do you want?"

Bai Yu looked at him indifferently, "No." These are sufficient."

Berberland frowned and walked away, not understanding what he was doing for nowhere.

Half an hour later, Bai Yu and Bai Brown stood next to the real estate and cut the red silk with him, smiling all the way.

The media and fans who had already received the news stood aside to film the scene.

After the ribbon cutting, as a big boss, Berberant was also responsible for entertaining some of his fellow bosses, who were so busy that he had no time to take care of anything else.

And Bai Yu left the scene after the ribbon cutting.

"Wait a minute!" Out of the corner of Bai Yu's eyes, he accidentally caught a glimpse of a man and a woman outside the window, and immediately stopped the driver.

The driver and assistant looked at Bai Yu in unison, and the assistant asked in a low voice: "Brother Bai, what happened?"

Bai Yu didn't answer, he looked at the couple of men and women who were still entangled outside the car window with interest, and only after seeing the woman slap the man angrily did he make a move.