From the beginning to the end of the awards, the little expectation in Bai Yu's heart disappeared with the actor falling on the male protagonist of another police film.

He knew that this drama would not let him win the trophy of the actor.

Liu Kai's regretful eyes fell on Bai Yu's body, but he still didn't comfort Bai Yu at this time.

The camera took pictures of the regret on Liu Kai's face and the blandness on Bai Yu's face and uploaded it to the live broadcast, and netizens set off a bloody storm on the delicate expressions of these two people, not to mention this matter for the time being.

Song Shirin glanced sideways at Bai Yu, then quietly avoided the camera, and put his hand on Bai Yu's hand, silently comforting.

Bai Yu held Song Shirin's hand, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, and his smile looked a little reluctant.

Even if he knew that he would not win the trophy this time, when it really happened, he still couldn't help but be disappointed.

The film festival arrived in the expectation of several people, and ended in the loss of several people.

"Bai Yu, wait a minute!"

Bai Yu and Song Shilin, who were about to get into the car, subconsciously turned their heads and looked in the direction of the sound, only to see Chu Wenwen and Chu Xiaoxiao dressed up.

Bai Yu frowned: "Xiaoxiao, what's wrong, is there something wrong?"

Chu Xiaoxiao walked over with her skirt, and followed Chu Wenwen behind her, she looked at Song Shilin embarrassedly, and said softly: "Mr. Song, can I trouble you to avoid it now, I have something to do with Bai Yu."

When Song Shirin saw Chu Wenwen, she understood what she wanted to say to Bai Yu. He glanced lukewarmly at the two women, then turned and bent into the car.

"What are you?" Bai Yu looked at the two people in front of him suspiciously.

Chu Xiaoxiao stroked her hair embarrassedly and said, "She is my sister, I brought her over to you this time, in fact, I came to apologize to you."

After speaking, Chu Xiaoxiao glanced at her warningly, hinting at her with her eyes.

Chu Wenwen's body stiffened, and she reluctantly walked over, lowered her head, and whispered: "What happened last time was that I couldn't stand you, I'm sorry." 

"When did you do something sorry for me?" Bai Yu looked puzzled.

Because Song Shirin did not tell Bai Yu that Chu Wenwen was involved in the closet incident, he did not know.

Chu Xiaoxiao looked at Bai Yu tentatively, "Didn't Mr. Song tell you?"

"What should I know?"

When Bai Yu saw the demeanor of the two people in front of him, he felt more and more... He seems to be hiding something.

It was concealed by Song Shirin.

Thinking of this, he also turned his head thoughtfully to look inside the car.

It was too dark, and the windows were covered with car film, so he couldn't see the expressions of the people in the car. But he knew that Song Shirin was watching him.

"I used to trick you with Ye Hang, I'm sorry." may have seen that the doubts on Bai Yu's face did not look fake, Chu Wenwen hardened her head and finished the whole sentence.

Chu Xiaoxiao spoke, "Lao Bai, I didn't discipline my sister well, I'm here to say sorry to you."

Bai Yu finally understood when he heard this.