The little watermelon misunderstood Bai Yu's movements.

He regretted his act of stuffing all the marshmallows into his mouth in one go.

The little watermelon couldn't chew the marshmallow in his mouth, so he pulled the sugar out of his mouth again, and handed it to Bai Yu like a treasure, "Baba, eat, eat."

Bai Yu seriously pushed away the marshmallow he sent to him, and said kindly: "Baba is full, can you eat the little watermelon by yourself?"

''Hmm.'' , The little watermelon swallowed all the marshmallows in his mouth, then looked at the two marshmallows he was holding in his hands, and said, "Baba eats" 〇 Baiyu stuffed the marshmallows stained with the child's saliva into his mouth and said, "No, Baba just ate it, you can eat it yourself."

The little watermelon nodded ignorantly, not understanding that she was disgusted at all.

After a nationwide overlay campaign, Mumu Mumumu's "undercover" was officially released on December 25.

"Undercover" focuses on the bluff directed by two powerful acting schools and actor Liu Kai for the first time, so it attracted countless fans during the early promotion.

In addition, the popularity of the male protagonist Bai Yu during this period was very high, and the exposure rate threw off the actors in the same industry a few streets, so when the movie was released, it was almost full.

And Liu Kai, who won the actor and because of his outstanding performance in [Baby Baby], attracted countless fans, and also attracted a large number of viewers to watch.

On the day of the national premiere, it exceeded 500 million, setting a record for the number of domestic film premiere tickets in decades.

Among them, Bai Brown personally chartered all the relevant "undercover" tickets of the new southwest that day, presented them to the employees of Bai Shi, and also placed a congratulatory banner at the door of each cinema.

The media circle of New Southwest was a sensation, and no one thought that this real estate tycoon would be so good to his half-brother.

And Song Shirin also chartered the tickets for the "undercover" of all the movie theaters in Hwaseong that day in the name of a private person, and the banner and flower basket of "Congratulations on the Undercover Sale" were placed at the door of the movie theater for three days.

Hwaseong's media circle: "..."

Bai Brown and Bai Yu are brothers, and Song Shirin and Bai Yu are at most only cooperative relations and ordinary friends, is this a bit too ostentatious?

When there were doubts on the Internet, the fans who began to cute Song Bai CP because of the earlier "coming out" incident quit.

[Mr. Song is true love for Brother Xiaobai! ] 】

[Snort, Bai Yu is not only the image spokesperson of Mr. Song's company, but also the little watermelon is Mr. Song's godson, and the relationship between people is very good, why does it become so harmonious in the mouths of you people?!] 】

[Song Bai's relationship must be very good, you see that their names are very meaningful: squirrels crawling under the little cypress tree! ] 】

[Hahahahahaha, it's upstairs. I don't believe that if the relationship is not good, how can a big boss who has a lot of opportunities have time to go to a variety show to support the children? For details, please refer to the last issue of "Baby Baby". 】

[Didn't all of you find out that when the [Baby Baby] crew broke up the big challenge, the face that flashed by the camera was Mr. Song's face? ] Screenshots attached. 】

When someone saw this comment that was on the top of the hot search, they were first shocked, and then with an unbelievable face, they went to look through the video of the breakup challenge with the baby baby crew, but they were almost blind, and only then did they get out of the audience that flashed by...

I saw the familiar, handsome and dashing President Song in a suit and leather shoes!

After a period of cooling, Song Bai's CP support club once again burst out with amazing enthusiasm, and they began to look forward to their cute CP becoming a reality.

In this regard, Bai Yu calmly poked Song Shirin, who was sitting at the desk working to support his family, and said, "The matter of your breakup challenge that day was poked out."

"Oh." Song Shirin's mood was not high, "This is a fact, everyone present at the time saw it."

"Oh..." Bai Yu put the invitation card in his hand in front of Song Shirin.

Song Shirin took the time to glance at it, and found that it was an invitation printed with gold characters, and said, "What is it?"

"Parting with the invitation to the film festival, I feel that I need a partner who is very topical to accompany me on the red carpet." Bai Yu said.

Bai Yu looked at Song Shirin's eyes and couldn't help but look forward to it.

Song Shirin handled the last task port, clicked on the mailbox to deal with the customer's affairs, stretched out his hand and took out an invitation card that was exactly the same as Bai Yu from the drawer, and said, "Take it."

Bai Yu took two identical invitations and said, "Then have you invited a female partner?" "

Song Shirin shook his head and politely asked him to leave the study: "If you're fine, go out first, I'm very busy with work."

Bai Yu heard the disgust in his words, and said unrelentingly: "My phone is still charging, in fact, I can talk to you a few more words."

Song Shirin opened the drawer with one hand, then took out the mobile phone from the drawer, put it in front of Bai Yu, and said, "Play with you." I'll be busy soon, you go back to your room first.

Bai Yu took Song Shirin's mobile phone and turned around and left, I heard that there was a new online drama about women recently, it seems that the plot is not bad, Bai Yu plans to masturbate it.

As a result, before I started watching the online drama of the female honor, Sister Li's call came in.

Sister Li: "Who are you going to go with on the red carpet?" If you don't have a candidate yet, you can go with Shan Yan, she just came back from abroad, and it just so happens that the undercover agent is still in the release period, increase it..."

"I've found it."

Bai Yu opened the drawer, took out half a pack of cigarettes from it, and sat on the carpet next to the bed to smoke.

He's been smoking hard again.

Sister Li didn't give up and said: "You can think about it again, Shan Yan is not a bad girl, if you think about it and give me a letter, I will help you contact Shan Yan at that time." "

Bai Yu spit out a mouthful of white mist, and his voice was low: "I'll go with Song Shirin." "

Sister Li: "..."

"He agreed?" Sister Li's voice was cautious.

Bai Yu nodded, but now that it was a phone call, the other party couldn't see it, so he said, "Yes."

Sister Li breathed a sigh of relief, pretended to be nothing, and said, "That's okay, you can handle your own affairs by yourself, I still have work here, hang up first."

Bai Yu threw the phone aside, smoked the rest of the cigarette in a few puffs, pressed it in the ashtray, and after it went out, he stood up and walked to the floor-to-ceiling window, opened the window, and ventilated the smell of smoke.

Song Shirin, who hates Bai Yu's smoking very much, absolutely can't accept Bai Yu's behavior of smoking in the bedroom.

Therefore, he wants to destroy the corpse and destroy the traces, and never let Song Shirin find out.

However, before the smell of smoke in the house cleared.

The bedroom door opened with a "click", and Song Shirin stood at the door, his face instantly darkened.

One by one, he smelled the smoke in the house.