Berplan's answer was to turn around quickly and stride away.

"He seems to be angry." Song Shirin's cold voice came out.

Bai Yu stared at the back of the eldest brother leaving, nodded in agreement, but didn't move, "Indeed."

The destructive power of the angry Bai Brown is very bearable, and Bai Yu is one of the tens of thousands of civilians, so he refuses to use his life to curry favor with Bai Brown.

"You're not going to chase him?" Song Shirin took the blind-eyed child from Bai Yu's arms and left with his feet raised.

was thrown down by two people one after another, which made Bai Yu stunned for a moment, and after reacting, he hurriedly chased after him and followed behind Song Shirin.

Bai Yu was angry: "Why are you two so naïve."

Song Shirin was stimulated by his words, so he could only change the topic: "What your mother-in-law gave you, what are you going to do?" 

Bai Yu fell into deep thought, didn't notice Song Shirin's address to Qin Fan, and said, "I'm going to go to Burning Rock tonight." "

Song Shirin stopped, what does this "he" mean that Bai Yu wants to go alone?

Sure enough, Bai Yu's next sentence was: "I'll go by myself, you stay in New Southwest to deal with the company's affairs."

When the words fell, Song Shirin said indifferently: "I don't worry about the little watermelon staying alone in the Bai family, and he doesn't like to stay in the Bai family."

The little watermelon nodded in agreement, but Bai Yu didn't see it.

"Then take him with you. After the affairs of the branch are dealt with, you will go back to Hwaseong by yourself, don't wait for me. Bai Yu said quickly, "After I deal with the matter of the scorching rock, I will also return to Hwaseong."

"I thought you'd stay in the New Southwest."

"Why should I stay in the New Southwest?" Bai Yu's expression was a little surprised, as if he really didn't understand Song Shirin's words.

Song Shilin reminded vaguely, "Mr. Bai, did you say hello?"

"I'm an adult, and I'm not a three-year-old child, where do I have to report to him?" Bai Yu frowned, a little dissatisfied with Song Shirin's words.

However, Song Shirin succeeded in being pleased by his words.

"Moreover, the undercover agent has passed the review, and Liu Kai told me that he was going to start busy with publicity, so he will return to Huacheng in two days to participate in the first publicity of the undercover agent."

Bai Yu couldn't help but want to smoke when he said this.

Song Shirin looked around, this was a senior ward building, and few people passed through the corridor.

"Wait a minute." Song Shirin said suddenly.

Bai Yu looked at him puzzled, but saw that the other party's face was enlarged in front of him, and his lips were hot.

"You're a hooligan in public." Bai Yu blushed.

Song Shirin looked disgusted: "Wait for you to come back." "Let's dig deeper into what it means to be a hooligan.

Bai Yu heard the meaning of his words, and his face turned even redder, but his heart rippled uncontrollably.

The little watermelon looked left and right, waited for a long time, and saw that the two adults didn't mean to kiss him, and hummed and chirped to express displeasure.