[Ahh 】

However, Bai Yu recorded the video in advance, not live, so everyone's voice was not satisfied.

In the next second, Bai Yu passed the corridor with his mobile phone and pretended to be nothing, disappeared in front of the corridor, and waved his hand downstairs, "Brother, you're back!" "

Berberton frowned, "Shut up!" What is it called!"

The housekeeper raised his head and smiled slightly, "Second Young Master, it's time to start eating, the little young master is still in the toy room, do you need to call him out?"

Bai Yu shook his head, and then quickly disappeared into the hallway.

Standing in his room, Bai Yu summed up on his mobile phone: "My name is Bai Yu, my eldest brother's name is Bai Bolang, if you think I am cheating, or have the ability to let the so-called gold owner accompany me to shoot boring videos to coax the public, just go and check it."

"I'm going to get ready for dinner, so I won't say more. I would also like to say here, keyboard warriors, even if the Internet is virtual, the damage you cause when you attack others with words is real. So I hope you can reflect on it, don't talk nonsense without figuring out the truth of the matter, no one will treat you as dumb! "

As soon as the voice fell, the screen went black and the small video playback ended.

Netizens sitting in front of the computer and watching the short video in front of the mobile phone, "..."This is the end?

[Brother Bai has personally experienced us, and some things are really far away from the wise. 】

[Was ruthlessly, mercilessly, ruthlessly and unjustly poured a big bowl of chicken soup 233...]

[After doing this bowl of chicken soup for the soul, I plan to crook the building and kneel down to beg for the contact information of the housekeeper, I want to explore with him the correct interpretation of the story between Lori and the uncle. 】

Not long after Bai Yu's video appeared, several well-known gossip marketing accounts and paparazzi in the circle who were holding on to the "Baoyangmen Incident" at the beginning hurriedly deleted the microbroadcast about Bai Yu that they had posted before, and any text with insinuations was also deleted.

- They wouldn't have been so nervous if it had happened, but now it's clearly off topic.

Because the person holding Bai Yu in the photo is not the so-called gold owner, but Bai Yu's eldest brother, and the other party is actually Bai Braun, a business giant in the new southwest!

Bai Yu is actually a fucking rich young master!

Who would dare to move him so facelessly?!

So, not long after Bai Yu's small video came out, the negative information about Bai Yu on the Internet was immediately deleted, and Ye Hang didn't expect things to develop in this direction at all, he was like a fool and couldn't believe it.

How could Bai Yu be a brother with that man?!

How could Bai Yu be a rich young master!?

No wonder, Song Shirin wants to protect Bai Yu, no wonder that man is so good to Bai Yu!

Ye Hang fell into a self-collapse.

On the other hand, after Bai Bolun learned about Bai Yu's handling method from the assistant's mouth, he also shook his head, but he was not angry, he just asked the assistant to send the small video taken by Bai Yu to himself.

The assistant walked out cautiously and couldn't help muttering, it was he who said before that he wanted to teach Bai Yu a lesson, and now he is the one who is not angry when he is deliberately used, what happened to Bai Brown?