Bai Yu was called back to his senses by her anger, and quickly stood up, and he didn't care about avoiding suspicion, he directly pushed Bai Bolang out of the door with his hand, and said, "There will be surgery tomorrow, the doctor said, don't let her temper fluctuate too much."

Berberman let out an "um", not paying attention to the tone of his voice when he spoke to him.

However, just before Bai Yu entered the house, Bai Brown suddenly reached out and grabbed Bai Yu's wrist, forcefully ignored the latter's struggle, and said seriously: "After I go back, I want to know what Lin Chun talked to you."

"You're following me!"

Bai Yu's brain couldn't turn all of a sudden, and he almost said angrily.

Bo Brown was silent for a moment, and tactfully reminded him: "You asked the bodyguard to give me those photos."

Bai Yu touched his head awkwardly, "Mmmm... I know, I'll talk to you when I get back, you go downstairs and wait for me in the car first."

Bai Brown gave Bai Yu a deep look, then turned to leave.

Bai Yu looked at the back of Bai Bolang leaving, and vaguely felt that something was wrong, but he stood at the door and thought about it for a long time and didn't come up with anything wrong, so he could only ignore the uneasiness in his heart and turn around and go back to the house.

Qin Fan's face was pale, leaning on the head of the bed, looking at Bai Yu with complicated eyes, coughing a few times, and saying, "You're going back."

"Yes, I'm going back."

Bai Yu picked up the sleeping little watermelon, and watched the child's action of burying his head in his arms even if he was asleep, he couldn't help but smile, "I'll come to see you tomorrow."

"I've always wanted to tell you," Qin Fan looked at the smile on Bai Yu's face, and smiled, her eyes were still watery, "I always wanted to take you away back then, and I wanted to take you with me to take care of you."

The smile on Bai Yu's face froze, but he didn't interrupt Qin Fan's words, and was silent and let her continue.

She won't lie to herself, in this matter.

Bai Yu told himself so from the bottom of his heart.

Two tears flowed from the corners of Qin Fan's eyes, she didn't care about wiping them, she looked at Bai Yu fixedly, as if she wanted to see something from Bai Yu's face, she continued: "However, Lao Bai said that you are too young and don't let me take care of you."

Bai Yu was stunned.

"But, when you were two or three years old, I mentioned it to him again, and he obviously agreed." Qin Fan choked up, "But the next day, he repented."

"Berberland, it was Berberant who robbed you with me." Qin Fan looked at Bai Yu and said word by word, "You believe me^" Mu Mu returned to Bai's house, Bai Yu handed over the child who woke up to Steward Shen, he stood in place, watching Steward Shen take the hand of the little watermelon and walk towards the toy room.

Berberland stood behind him, "You have something on your mind."

"Brother, I want to talk to you." Bai Yu said, "I haven't seen you for so long, I find that I don't understand a lot of things^" Bai Bo Lang nodded, and walked towards the study on the second floor with Bai Yu.

The two brothers of the Bai family sat side by side on the leather sofa in the study, and after being silent for a long time, Bai Yu said in a hoarse voice, "She just told me that she wanted to take me with her side to take care of her, but... It's big brother, you don't allow it. "