Bai Yu blinked, touched the wall and walked into the bathroom, washed the ashes off his face with water, and his eyes were red.

The little watermelon was about to cry, "Baba, blow and blow, it doesn't hurt." "

Bai Yu was amused by him, and held him in his arms with a smile, his shoulders shaking.

The little watermelon didn't understand what he was laughing at, and kept maintaining the action of coming up, his mouth bulging, and he kept blowing on Bai Yu's face.

Bai Yu grabbed the little watermelon's pouting mouth and didn't let him blow on his own.

The little watermelon was.

As soon as he opened the notebook and looked at it a few times, Bai Yu was frightened by the breath of middle two in his face, and he almost couldn't help but burn the notebook that recorded his beautiful youth back then.

On January 1st, at the age of ten, I started to take control of my pocket money, which was an extremely happy thing, I was going to buy a pack of spicy noodles to eat, go secretly, eat secretly, :)

On February 14, Valentine's Day, Xiaomei next door refused my chocolate, because she wanted to follow Bancao to save the world, and I could only follow my eldest brother to the amusement park alone, alas: (hahaha!! The roller coaster is fun!! Xiaomei deserves to come, stinky Xiaomei.

Bai Yu... blamed him for always not finding a girlfriend back then, it turned out that the root was here.

On March 8, my mother came back, and her makeup was so ugly. Ban Cao lent me a comic book, and after reading it, it didn't look good at all I hated his comic book, hum, ^ Bai Yu was unsightly about the content, and directly turned the contents of the diary to the time before and after he left home.

On the 6th and 1st, my Ximen hero, Ye City Lord, Li Feidao, Zhang Xiaofan!! All of them were burned!! Evil Demon Cult Berberand, you will one day be besieged by decent heroes like us!

On June 25th, the final exam results came out, and I became a messenger of justice, but I was still beaten by the evil dark forces, and the victim was too difficult to talk about, so I decided to go on a hunger strike.

On June 26, succumbing to the forces of evil, egg fried rice with ham is so delicious. Bo Brown, you pit brother God!

Bai Yu couldn't stand it anymore, so he decisively threw the notebook back into the bookcase, and then said to the little watermelon: "I finally know why I can't fight my eldest brother." "

"What's wrong with my uncle?" Little Watermelon tilted her head and said.

"It's uncle."

"It's uncle." Small watermelon insisted.

Bai Yu said in his heart that he would let him go, and then he didn't continue to dwell on this topic.

Steward Shen knocked on the door, heard a sound coming from the house, stood at the door, and said respectfully: "Second young master, the car is ready, the eldest young master asked you to go to the hospital now."

Bai Yu opened the door and said, "Why are you in such a hurry?"

The smile on Steward Shen's face did not decrease: "This is the order of the eldest young master."

Bai Yu sighed, beckoned to the little watermelon in the house, and pulled the child downstairs.

Bai Brown didn't come with him, he probably planned to let Bai Yu and Bai Mu have a good meeting.

When he arrived at the hospital, Bai Yu took the VIP elevator directly and stopped at the highest floor.

Walking to the door of the ward, Bai Yu knocked on the door.