Uncle Yan stared at Bai Yu's cropped pants and deliberately exposed ankles, and said seriously: "Bai Shao, your pants are short."

Bai Yu subconsciously raised his foot, and after reacting, he waved his hand and said, "It's okay." I have long legs, I can't buy the right pants, so I wear them first."

The troublesome cook sat on a small stool peeling broad beans and said, "I can make pants, so I'll measure you tonight."

Uncle Yan nodded in agreement.

And the only answer to them was Bai Yu's merciless closing of the door.

Black cropped pants, white shirt, warm male hairstyle, I really want to be fascinated by such a youthful self, Bai Yu looked at himself in the rearview mirror and sighed.

There is a red super cool sports car in the garage, and a silver sports car with the latest model this year, these two cars were specially sent to Bai Yu by Bai Brown yesterday.

Bai Yu stood in front of the two cars and thought about it seriously, red is suitable for his unrestrained and enthusiastic heart, and silver is suitable for his dress today, Bai Yu drove the second car.

Parking the car at the door of the hotel, Bai Yu threw the car key to the doorman and walked in slowly.

In the box, Mosin saw Bai Yu push open the door and walk in, and said lightly: "You are ten minutes late."

"I've never had an accurate sense of time." Bai Yu sat across from him, not trying to please the other party.

The minister was returned at the first trial only because Mosine was playing tricks in it. Bai Yu is sure that even if he doesn't come to see Mosin today, it will be a matter of time before the undercover agent passes the review.

Mosin is the vice president of the New Southwest Film Censorship Agency, and he is not a big official, but as long as he is willing, he can still give the person who sent the film censorship a bad way.

However, Bai Yu's performance was expected by Mosine.

Mosin mocked: "I didn't think that my brother likes you like this."

"Presumably, there is still a certain deviation between your family's aesthetic standards and normal people." Brother Bai, who eats with his face, was immediately unhappy and fought back unceremoniously.

Mosin choked up.

"I want to ask you, why didn't you go to the airport to see him off on the day Mo Anyu left." Mosin's eyes were sharp.

"For someone who has liked you for nearly ten years, you are really so ruthless!" Mosin's words can almost be said to be accusatory.

Bai Yu said lightly: "My reaction to an admirer who designed to kidnap me in an attempt to get an exchange from my lover's hand is normal."

Mosin frowned: "He was forced."

"It's the first time I've heard such brazen words when I'm so old, and you've refreshed my three views." Bai Yu was unmoved.

Mosin sighed, "He's sick abroad now and wants to see you." I'm here to beg you, to meet him, or at least give him a thought.

"I refuse."

"Reason."

"He's not worth it." Bai Yu said, "A person like him is not worthy of my attention."

Mosin threatened him: "Don't you want to mix in the circle, Bai Yu, don't think that Song Shirin protects you, I can't touch you" This sentence was useful when I was sixteen years old, but now, it doesn't work. There was a sneer on the corner of Bai Yu's mouth, "What else will the surname Mo do besides threatening people?"