Chapter 9

Luna's Pov

After I finished reading the third book, I saw that all the children were now asleep along with Levi.

Taking my phone out of my pocket, I called Kate's desk, so that she can have nurses come and take the children back to their rooms.

Two minutes later, about five nurses came and picked up two children each and took them back to their rooms.

Just as a nurse was about to reach for Levi, I shook my head.

"It's fine. I'll take him back to his room." I said

The nurse nodded and left.

Grabbing my purse and coat, I left the playroom and walked to Levi's.

*Time Skip*

Placing the cover on Levi, I stood up and was about to leave, but felt a tug on my coat.

"Please stay, mommy." Levi said quietly

Not having the urge to say no, I placed my coat and purse in the chair and climbed into the bed.

"Go to sleep, baby. I'll stay right next to you." I said

Levi smiled and went back to sleep.

Placing a kiss on his forehead, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep next to him.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Happy Birthday, Levi."

Today was his first birthday since my love and I adopted him.

Hearing his giggles and squeals, my heart melted.

Picking him up from his crib, I started showering him with kisses.

He giggled and grabbed my face with his chubby small hands.

"Ma.. Ma."

"Yes, baby. Mama loves you so much." I said with a gentle smile

Feeling someone wrapped their arms around me, I turned to see that it was the love of my life.

"Aww, you don't love me anymore." She said while pouting

I rolled my eyes at her childness while Levi giggled and reached out for her.

"Ma.. ma"

She stopped pouting and grabbed Levi with a bright smile.

"Happy birthday, Le." She said

Spinning him around, the room was filled with laughter and giggles.

Placing Levi on the floor so that he could walk around a little, she came over to me and took my hands into hers.

"Luna, I've known you for six years and had the honor of being your girlfriend for two of those years. I will and forever love you and only you." She said

Getting in her knee, I was shocked and started to tear up a little.

"Luna King, will you marry me?" She asked while holding a gorgeous engagement band with diamonds embedded around them.

Not wasting another minute, I jumped into her arms and pressed my lips passionately against hers.

"Yes.. Yes.. Yes... I will...marry you." I said in between kisses

Feeling her smile, she deepened the kiss and wrapped her arms around me.

The moment didn't last long.