Chapter 7

Luna's Pov

Why is it so dark?

I was just in the bed a minute ago and now I'm here.

Standing up, I looked around only to see an endless void of darkness.

I begin to walk around looking for even the smallest shard of light in this endless void.

"Lulu, help me"

Chloe?

Hearing her voice, I started to looking around for her.

"Help me, Lulu"

I started running closer to the voice.

"Lulu, help."

"CHLOE." I yelled with worry

Suddenly, I slipped and fell into what looks like a pool of blood.

I sat up and looked down to see a white dress that I wasn't wearing earlier was now dyed crimson red.

"Lu...lu"

Ignoring the now blood stained dress, I quickly stood up and continued to run towards the voice.

Suddenly, the scenery changed and I was now standing in the villa that the girls and I lived in four years ago.

"LULU!!"

Hearing screaming, I started running again.

I never stopped no matter how breathless I was, no matter how tired I was and no matter how sore I was.

I continued to run without stopping.

Stopping at top of the flight of stairs, I saw Chloe being drag out of the front door by three figures dressed in black.

Jumping over the railing, I ran towards them only for a flaming beam to drop down on my back.

"CHLOE" I yelled while trying to get from under the beam

"Lu..."

Pushing the beam off, I started limping towards the door.

"...na"

"CHLOE"

"Wa..... ke u.... p"

Feeling my legs giving out, I watched as they dragged Chloe further away.

"Wake..... up"

I crawled without caring about the broken glass.

"Luna"

Just as I was about to reach them, everything went black and Chloe's bleeding body appeared.

"CHLOE" I yelled as I shedded tears

I pulled her cold bleeding body towards mine.

Placing my shaking hand on her cheek, I quickly tore my dress to try and stop the bleeding.

"Please, don't die." I said

"Wake up"

I keep tearing the dress and using it as bandages until it wasn't called a dress anymore.

"Wake up"

"No, no, no, no. Come on, Chloe. Open your eyes, please." I said with tears

It won't stop.

"Luna"

The bleeding won't stop.

"It's... o.. k, Lu... lu"