Chapter 22: A Barcelona HoneyMoon

[written by: dwtsmark]
[qtballas still hates me]

to say Val and I didn't have sex on the private plane would be a lie. It was intense but worth it. I had placed my dress back in its zipped bag and in the seat beside me.

Jenna had gave me a a short, white fit and flare dress with a lace sweetheart neckline with embezzled diamonds as well.

I pulled my hair into a bun and kept my heels from the wedding on. Val was watching game of thrones, while I listened to music.

Jenna: how's it going ?? See, Brittany and I are at your house and before you freak. We're taking care of your baby, puppies and house && that's a two-person job.

Me: haha! Okay, but thanks and everything is going smoothly ! And if you're gonna eat all my food-- there's a grocery list on the fridge. I don't wanna come home to an empty fridge..

Jenna: this is britt and you don't have to worry ! I'll do the shopping for you and we kinda cleaned out your closet :)

Me: GUYS! Leave my closet alone.. :( my poor clothes.

Jenna: don't worry, something's looked too small and some had to go because you're married now but it's only a couple outfits.

Me: ugh, okay but give Danny a kiss for me and my Oreo and Kleo as well! I love you both babes xo

Jenna: we love you too ❤️

Look at my hand, I moved my promise ring from my middle finger on the left hand to the right.

Val slipped his hand into mine and kissed it, I smiled and leaned my head on to his shoulder.

It was seven am when we landed, I placed all my stuff back into my purse and stood up. My body was sore and I just need a nap.

Val had gotten the dress for me, I turned and moved closer to him--running my hand down his arm as he watched me closely.

"Valentin.." I mumbled, biting my lip. "I need you much more want you right now." I sighed, placing a kiss on his neck.

Val chuckled and wrapped his free arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. "We'll continue it at the hotel."

"Shit then, let's go!" I laughed, pulling him off of the plane. We said thank you to the pilot and walked towards the car waiting for us.

"Hello there misses and mister Chmerkovskiy. I hope you had a safe flight." Our driver greeted with a Spanish accent.

Val greeted him back while I looked down at my ring. A small smile caressed my face and I was so happy to be here with him.

Looking out the window, I watched as he got out of the airport and onto the freeway. It was an early morning so not much people were driving.

The sights were beautiful and it made you felt at home--I took my phone out and took a couple photos.

Val smiled and leaned over my shoulder, placing kisses on my cheek repeatedly. Making me smile and place my hand on his upper thigh.

He sucked in a breath slowly, he opened his mouth and I could feel him breath out onto my neck. "don't do this to me right now." He mumbled.

"okay sir, whatever you say.." I whispered, moving my hand down his leg slowly before grabbing my phone with a smirk.

On my screen a text from Ashley popped up.

Benzo: hey there jellybean, hope you're having a fun honeymoon and I'm really happy you invited us to your wedding! I had lots of fun and wished we got to talk but just wanted to congratulate you and wish you a very good marriage w lots of great sex because what's a marriage w/o good sex? 😅hah oka I'll stop now but see you soon.

Smiling, I tilted the screen and showed Val the text. He took a moment then let out a chuckle and nodded.

"She's right .." He whispered, then placed his hand on my thigh. "But we have incredible sex." He smirked, whispering in my ear.

My breathing stopped for a half a second before I turned towards him and nodded.

Me: you guys are my family of course I'd have you come! I'm very glad you guys had fun and I should've found you but you know.. And definitely, what's a marriage without good sex? haha , love you Benzo💗

We finally arrived at a fancy hotel, the W, it was immense in diameter and height. Val and I got out the car and looked around.

The bellhop took our bags as we walked into the hotel. We checked in and got into the elevator.

We went all the way up to the penthouse suite. The bellhop opened the door and let us in.

"I hope you have an amazing stay at the W." He smiled, setting our bags by the door and went to leave.

"Wait, hold on." I said, opening my purse and taking out my wallet to tip.

"No ma'am but thank you for the gratitude." He smiled and walked out the room and shut the door softly.

Turning around, Val was pouring champagne into two glasses. He turned and handed one to me.

"To being officially married." He smiled, taking a couple steps towards me slowly.

"Officially married.." I whispered, downing the cool liquid down my throat quickly then placed it on the table.

Val finished his and grabbed my wrist, pulling me closer to him. "So, I think we had plans for tonight."

I kicked my heels off then kissed him. "I'm pretty sure we do have plans.. And they involve us both naked in bed."

Val smiled and kissed me roughly, lifting me off the ground. He brought us to the room and sat me on the edge of the bed.

(This is my first ever attempt at smut.. Wait nevermind I can't get into it.)

He helped me unzip my dress then pushed me back on the bed.

"do you trust me?" He whispered softly, running his hand down my body. "Of course I do.." I answered softly.

He mumbled and kissed down my neck, I shut my eyes and bit my lip. Val stopped for a second then he placed kiss on my lips.

I pulled his shirt off and feathered kisses down his neck before he grabbed my arm and placed them firmly on the bed.

Val took my bra off and slowly slid my underwear onto the floor. He placed kiss on my body until he got down to my thigh.

This was gonna be intense..

[a/n: kinda short but hope ya like ..

qtballas: come on I, I'll teach you how to
write
smut..]