Chapter 18: Double Trouble In Another Country

Val and I sat in the waiting area very quiet. It was an early morning and we wanted to sleep. I sipped on my smoothie and went through my Twitter feed.

"Where the hell is Mark?" Val sighed, instantly catching my attention. He obviously noticed then got a little quiet. "Okay, you invited Jenna and I didn't want to be stuck alone."

Shaking my head, I got up and looked at him. "damn it Val. Just damn it!" I moved to the seat across from him and sighed. "damn it."

Vancouver was gonna be fun but now awkward with Mark coming along. Someone please stab me.

Jenna: hey, once you're done in Vancouver we should go to Nova Scotia or Toronto the capital of Ontario! 💚 see you in twenty (a/n: I've lived in Canada.. I had to)

Me: yeah , but we have to go to Ottawa && Montreal .. It's awesome over there!

Jenna: 🍁🍁🍁 << that'll do lol but Val will probably wanna go home instead of going with us but we'll have fun!

Me: about that.. I have something to tell you when you get over here.. See you soo wifey 🌹💕 come in a good mood.

Sighing, I looked up at Val who was talking on the phone. He looked up at me and gave me a bright smile.

Lucy: JANELLY MEILANI PARRISH ! Remember the first time we filmed in Vancouver and now we're filming here again? It's so emotional, when are you gonna be here?

Me: KAREN LUCILLE HALE ! I do remember & I'll be there in like four hours! We're boarding soon and it's gonna be a lot of fun to be where the whole show started for us!

Lucy: are you bringing Danny????

Me: nope . Sorry he has a doctor appointment tomorrow so my mom and friend Brittany offered to take him instead of missing work!

Lucy: aw , well when we get back I'm kidnapping him lol 😂 see you soon jellybean! lalalalove you 💗

Smiling, I placed my phone in my lap them grabbed my iPad and plugged in my headphones. Once I played shuffle, I leaned back and grabbed my Vogue magazine.

My iPad sat in my purse as I listened to One Republic. My phone flashed-- catching my attention quickly.

Jenna: look up and see this surprise!

Looking up my heart skipped multiple beats, Jenna was walking towards us with Mark by her side. Oh hells shit.

Me: VAL INVITED HIM! I had no idea until now! Omf, I'm so sorry Jen!

Jenna: I don't know weather to kill you or Val first so I'll wait until later and figure that out!

Quickly, I took my headphones out and ran towards them. Mark engulfed me in a big hug, lifting me up of the ground.

"I've missed you J!" He laughed, setting me back down then gave Val one of the handshakes. "This is gonna be interesting!"

I slowly walked towards Jenna with a worried look, she crossed her arms and looked at me carefully.

"Janel Meilani Parrish, you're in so much trouble but I can never stay mad at you." She laughed, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "We'll talk later.."

Oh shit..

a/n: I might not update for a while because my reads and comments are going down..

sorry if this was bad.. Not my best writing ever! Anyways - a part two to this so kisses! Hope you kinda enjoyed it!