Chapter 4: Welcome Home Baby Danny Sebastian!

I was finally discharged out the hospital two days later. My body was still exhausted so Val pushed me out in a wheelchair, with Daniel in my arms.

When we got to the car, I strapped him in the seat securely. Val had gone to take the wheelchair back quickly.

Danny looked up at me with his bright eyes, he let out a giggle that made my heart flutter. He smiled a little causing me to smile back at him.

Val came back and looked down at Danny, making a funny face. I smiled and walked to the front seat and got in.

The car ride home consisted me of singing every song that played on the radio. At one point, Val looked over at me and smiled very cheekily.

"I love you way too much!" He laughed, taking my hand into his. "You're the best wife-to-be in the entire world.."

"I love you even more.." I sat up, kissing his hand. I looked down at my engagement then back up at him. "A wedding in April.."

"I get to marry the best woman in the entire world.. It's not fair to other people.." He smiled, glancing at me then the road.

We got home at around three in the afternoon. Val grabbed the car seat while I took my purse and the baby bag.

Inside the house, Val had a sign that hung from the balcony in the stairs. I set my bag down and looked up at it. Welcome home momma and baby Danny Sebastian !

I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture of it then hugged Val.

"You literally are the best.." I smirked, looking up at his green eyes beautifully.

"You know tomorrow is a very special day?" Val asked, obviously talking about his birthday tomorrow.

"Really? What is it?" I asked as if I didn't know, unbuckling Danny out of his car seat.

There was a huff but he didn't say anything, he walked into the kitchen making me giggle softly.

"Daddy's birthday is tomorrow.." I whispered to Danny. He gave me one of his little giggles.

I had everything planned, a couple people were coming over and I was cooking. Maks was to distract him so we'd get prepared. His presents were all hid a Jenna's house.

"Baby, can you hold Danny while I go shower quickly, I still smell like hospital."

Val came running to the living room and took Danny from me.

"Oh.. You might want to change his diaper.." I added, grabbing my purse and running up to the bed room.

He grunted while I laughed, after stripping, I got into the shower and scrubbed my body as clean as it could get. My hospital scent just had to go.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body then one around my head. Thoroughly, I passed cream on my face then blown dried my hair - which had to be re dyed black because my roots were showing- after that I pushed it all into a fishtail braid.

Pulling on my too dumb for New York too ugly for LA sweater, I could hear Val complaining about the diaper.

The sweater reached mid thigh but I pulled on my spandex shorts. Then pulled on my white knee-high socks.

Val came inside with Danny, he had gloves on. He laid him down on the bed then turned towards me, crossing his arms.

"That's was intense, but for someone who gave birth 3 days ago you look super hot.." Val smiled, pulling me towards him and placing a kiss on m lips.

"Hmm.." I kissed him back, then moved away picking Danny up until my arms. "Now, we feed this little angel - get him to sleep then we have the night to ourselves. Or maybe."

"Sounds like a plan.." Val nodded. "I'll get the bottle and formula." He sighed as we walked down the stairs.

When we finally got Danny down, Val and I dropped on to the couch. He was sleeping up in his room. I placed the baby monitor on the coffee table and sighed.

"It's raining.." Val mumbled, wrapping arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"So it is.." I whispered, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Kiss me you fool."

Val turned to me and crashed his lips on to mine. I pulled him closer until he was hovering above me. It was getting heated until Danny started crying.

Val let out a huff while I started laughing. "I'll get him.." I placed a kiss on his nose then ran up to his room.

"you are one moody baby.." I whispered, I repositioned him then sang Lay Me Down softly to him.

Right when he felt asleep, I sang a little more softly to make sure he was completely out.

"you have an amazing voice.. I love hearing you sing.." Val whispered, kissing my cheek and looking down at Danny. "He's lucky to have you.. us.."

a/n: okay , rereading this made my so happy. They sound so freaking cute! bye!