Chapter 1: Last Baby Shower Preperations

editing status:
kinda.. lol

____________________

"It's not fair.." Meryl sighed, grinning over at me. "You gained around 30 pounds in your pregnancy while I looked like a water buffalo. ON STEROIDS!"

I giggled at her statement, it was the last four weeks of my pregnancy and we were finishing the preps for a my baby shower. Meryl had decided to help because I help during hers.

"But look at the little angel you gave birth to.." I smiled down at her baby girl in my arms. "Elizabeth Chmerkovskiy."

Meryl blush and looked over at baby girl, I lifted her up and placed a kiss on her cheek and a couple more.

"I'm in love with her so much, holy." I smiled, placing more kiss on her cheek.

Meryl gigged and leaned back on the couch. "She has his eyes, she'll probably have his smile." Meryl sighed with a smile, rubbing Elizabeth's little arm.

"Wait until we see your little angel." Meryl winked and took Liz out my hand and grabbing a baby bottle out her baby bag.

"I'll be right back." I nod. I walked into my baby's room and looked around.

It was neutral color of green, I choose it because it reminded me of Val's eyes. I ran my fingers on the rim of the crib.

The smile on my face grew, I ran my hand over the framed picture of my first ultrasound. He was gonna to be the most spoiled baby.

I folded up the rest of my baby clothes and sighed, rubbing my small bump. Walking towards the closet, I heard the beep from the front door being opened.

Walking down the stairs, Meryl was still on the couch. Jenna came in with purse and a bag.

"Who's ready to get this baby shower going?" She squealed, hugging Meryl and placing a kiss on Elizabeth's head.

"Hey Jen.." I smiled, hugging her when I've got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Let's go.."
---
Streamers and balloons, streamers and balloons. Blue and green everywhere, there was a table near the front for gifts.

We decided on having the baby shower at a place instead of home because of all the cleaning having to be done after.

It was so beautiful and I couldn't help but hug the life out of Jenna. The sweets station was neat. There was a cake, cupcakes, candy, chocolate and so much more for the guest.

"Go have a seat.."Jenna smiled, I walked over to the table in their center and sat down.

The first person that walked in was Emma. I smiled and ran over to her, giving her a bear hug.

"Oh my.." She smiled, looking at me. "You look amazing Janel."

"Thank you, Em."

Next up, Lucy and Ian came in dropping their gifts on the table and signing in. Then we had Samantha And Brie come in with two gifts each.

The people kept coming in, Brittany came in with Alan, Henry, Sasha and Witney. I saw Sasha P. come in with her boyfriend Hudson.

Keegan, Troian, Ashley and Shay came at the same time, dropping their gifts and going to the sweets table.

Tyler and Brant came in and looked around, when they saw me they ran and pulled me into a tight hug.

this was going to be one hell of a baby shower...

• тнαт иιgнт •

"Did you have fun tonight?" Val asked, wrapping his arm around my waist. "It was amazing, did you have some of the cake?" I asked, pulling my feet on to the coffee table.

"actually two slices." Val laughed, grabbing the guest list off the table. He looked through that as I opened the gifts.

"let's open them in the room so we can put them away as we go."

Val and I grabbed some gifts the ands our way up the stairs and into the baby room.

I sat down on the rocking chair and took a deep breath. My contractions were killing, after catching my breath, I started unwrapping gifts.

Val brought the rest up and sat down in front of me. "Time me." I mumbled. He immediately got it and started the timer on his phone.

My contractions were longer, harder and closer together. Finally catching my breath, I opened the gift.

We got many baby booties, we got two different bouncers, more onesies, a tummy time, we got some pajamas, I got a green diaper bag, we got many toys and tethers.

After we finished putting the things away, we went back to the living room and cuddled watching a movie.

"I love you.." Val whispered, placing a kiss on my head.

"I love you too baby.." I smiled, placing a kiss on his arm..

a/n: a baby boy..

This is the sequel to Dancing Love and I hope you guys will love it!