13

"Miranda come on. You are going to be late for your own college graduation." Ben yelled standing by the stairs. "Mommy's going to be late isn't she." He cooed to their 5-month-old.

"I'm coming. You were supposed to help me take the rollers out of my hair. That was the reason I bathed, fed, and dressed Mia."

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I know. Where are my parents and yours?"

"Your dad, my dad, and Curt went to get good seats for everyone and then our mothers went to the venue for your party to make sure everything was set up right."

"Ok. Benjamin come up here. I can't decide on which dress to wear." Miranda pouted and waited to hear his feet on the stairs.

"What's wrong with this one?" He questioned looking at the navy blue dress she had on and black heels.

"I like it but I also have this white one too." She held up. Mia reached for Miranda and she sat the dress down and put her on her hip.

"Hi, baby. You look so pretty." Miranda smiled kissing all over her face repeatedly. They both listened to her cute laughs and giggles.

"I think you should go with what you have on already. It's beautiful. You look beautiful plus It matches all of our outfits. It will look good in all the pictures later today."

"Thank you, baby."

"No problem. I'm so proud of you."

"I'm proud of us." She cheesed kissing his lips repeatedly, until she felt a tiny hand on the side of her face, pushing her.

"Uh, Miss Mia. This is Mommy's man." She teased kissing him again.

"Look at her face." Ben laughed at the frown she was making and her bottom lip quivering. "It's ok Daddy won't do it again."

"Won't do what?" Miranda asked concerned.

"Uh kiss you. It's making my princess uncomfortable."

"She'll be alright and we will see about that."

"Why does it sound like it's some underlying meaning."

"Because it is. Let's go. So I won't be late." She instructed, grabbing the baby bag and her purse.

Arriving at the school Ben helped her into her cap and gown and made sure everything was even. "You look great."

"Thanks. I have to go sign in."

Ben walked into the stadium with Mia and all of Miranda's things and looked into the stands. It was easy to spot their family because they were literally at the front. He made his way over and sat down. It was honestly a bittersweet moment for him. He wanted to be graduating today and going to medical school in 3 months. His wife got into so many medical schools it was insane.

"Ben look, look my letters came." She shouted excitedly straddling his waist.

Ben rubbed his sleepy eyes and sat up. "Did you open them?"

"No, I'm nervous."

"How many is it?"

"It's 18 letters."

"John Hopkins, Harvard, Yale, Mayo Clinic, Stanford, Vanderbilt, Duke, UMASS, Columbia, UCLA, Cornell, Dartmouth, Perelman, Pittsburgh, Washington, and all the ones here."

"Baby you and I both know you got in. Let's just open them."

"You look." She whined.

Ben nodded and grabbed all the letters. Instead of announcing all of them one by one, he opened them all. "Congratulations. You got into every school." He smiled.