"Well I just thought that it was time for me to settle in. If you know what I mean."
She replied, causing Nowaki to laugh softly.

"Well I will be going now, I bid you good day."
He said classy, and walking away from the group.

Saruki waved innocently before looking back at Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura made a confused face at her.

"What just happened?"
Sakura asked, clearly lost on all of what happened.

Saruki sighed, "let's go in my office. Then I'll explain."

They entered her office and Sasuke and Sakura both sat beside each other across from Saruki where she was behind her desk.

"New roles when you're with Mr. Nowaki. When you're with Mr. Nowaki, you act as Sasukes sister who acts like my boyfriend. When you're in public with others, you act as a married couple. Understood?"

She said, causing Sakura to knit her eyebrows together. Sister? And wife? This all doesn't make any sense. Not to Sakura. Sasuke understood clearly, and he will probably give her the rest of the information that he knew.

But Sakura was just angry. Saruki probably just wanted Sasuke to be her boyfriend because she likes him, and he doesn't need to.

Sakura and Sasuke saw Saruki drop the gold ring she took from Mr. Nowaki in her drawer, before continuing, but she was interrupted by Sakura.

"That ring. Is it a one of a kind?"

Saruki looked at the ring and she nervously giggled.

"Um, well, if you must know, it is. It's a gold ring from the Nowaki group."

Sasukes face turned focused.

"Nowaki group?"

"Yes. The Nowaki group is a group that Mr. Nowaki created. The members are rich or maybe even deadly people. Every member has one gold ring like this."

She said, staring at the ring. Sakura was going to ask why she has it, but Saruki just launched off of her chair and changed the subject.

"Okay, well that's all you need to know. Sakura, if you have questions, Sasuke probably knows the answer. So just ask him. And now, you both may go."

She said rather quickly, not looking at them but just at the door that she opened for them. Sakura felt an uncomfortable tightness in her stomach at the view of Saruki's clear unease.

When Sasuke and Sakura both walked back to their hotel room, Sakura began.

"Sasuke-Kun. Remember that ring Saruki was holding?"
She asked, looking at Sasuke who just walked ahead and didn't look at her.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, didn't you notice how uneasy Saruki reacted when I asked about it?"

Sasuke finally looked at Sakura in the eye before looking back and narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah, I noticed."

"Well when we entered the hotel building when we got back, I saw Saruki taking the same gold ring, from Mr. Nowaki. But he wasn't looking, so my assumption is that she wanted him not to know, she probably stole it."

Sakura said, looking at the ground as she sunk deeper into the hotel room, Sasuke already sitting on the couch.

"Why would she steal it?"
Sasuke breathed out, staring at the ground now that he actually thought about it. Saruki took the ring from Mr. Nowaki, according to Sakura. But why? To sell it because it was gold? No. That can't be.

But then Sasuke's brain flickered to that man in the suit. He seemed even more suspicious, Saruki not so much. But that guy, yes. I mean, he was talking to Mr. Nowaki and then he looked at Sasuke.  Mr. Nowaki and that guy are planning something, Sasuke just knows it. But what?

Sakura noticed Sasuke's sudden silence and intense stare at the ground, his arms crossed as he leaned his back against the couch.

Sakura decided to approach him and she sat down beside him.

"What is it Sasuke?"

Sasuke was silent before he replied.

"A while ago, there was a mysterious man with Mr. Nowaki, talking with him. They're planning something. It seems like they are."

Sasuke said, his dark wells of eyes still on the ground. Sakura stood up, stretching slightly and yawning.

"I'm tired."
She said, her voice slightly scratchy from her stretch. She stepped over with one foot but was locked with Sasukes extended leg, causing her to trip and almost fall over, until she felt a strong arm under her stomach, stopping her from falling.

"Careful."
Sasuke said, his voice low but soft.

Sakuras cheeks warmed up and she started to get clumsy. She stood up straight, facing right in front of Sasuke.

"Sorry hehe."
Sasuke looked down at her, his face not apathetic, but just calm, and his eyes not leaving hers.

Because of that calm face and non-hesitant eyes, it made Sakura lose her balance, reflexively pressing her hands against his chest to stop from falling but falling anyway.

She collapsed onto the couch, and groaned. She looked up and she saw Sasuke under her, as she laid on top of him. He looked down at her again, his black eyes never leaving her as she lifted her head up from his chest and widened her eyes at the sight of him under her.

Sasukes body was firm and hard but comfortable. And to Sasuke, he could just feel her weight pressing down onto him slightly. Her body was curvy against his and light, gentle and delicate.

Because of it being so delicate, Sasuke didn't want to harshly just grab her and push her off. Instead, he put his hands on her waist gently, causing the gentle hold to make Sakura blush furiously, while Sasuke studied her calmly.

Sakura couldn't look into his eyes, it was too intense. She looked away, feeling his eyes burn into her skin.

Sasuke softly squeezed the flesh before gently applying pressure against it, starting to get slightly amused by the way Sakura's losing her mind and blushing like crazy.

Sakura started to get aroused slightly, but she stopped herself immediately. She felt his hands apply even more pressure, his eyes still trained on her as he watched her blush insanely at his actions...