8. The argument

(POV Giyuu Tomioka)
I ran after Rengoku, not knowing what's happening. Then, I froze when I saw him walk to Sanemi. I didn't know what was happening, until Rengoku grabbed Sanemi's neck and didn't start choking him. I wanted to do something but for some reason, my legs just couldn't move. They were talking, Rengoku looked angry as he choked Sanemi. He was doing it to the moment when Sanemi couldn't breathe. Suddenly, my legs were finally able to move and I ran to both of them, grabbing Rengoku's arm and putting it away from Sanemi. "What has gotten into you?!" I yelled at him. How could he do that?

(POV Sanemi Shinazugawa)
Tomioka saved me from dying. Damn. I started breathing heavily and I started scratching my neck. "Shut the fuck up you deaf, sisterless mother fucker!" Rengoku yelled at Tomioka. He didn't understand what Rengoku meant but I did. I stood in front of Tomioka, facing Rengoku myself. "Oi! Don't be so fucking rude just because he can't hear you! You know how much of a jerk you are for doing this shit?" I looked at Rengoku with all the anger I got in myself now. He looked like he was about to snap. "I don't know what's your problem, but stop this! You could hurt Tomioka if he heard you!" I said loudly, but not yelling. "The problem is that you're trying to steal him from me!" He said angrily and came closer to me. "Tomioka Giyuu is mine. Don't try to steal him, don't talk to him, don't even look at him. Or else you'll pay." He said with a expression that could kill. It creeped me out so I started thinking about it. I looked behind me at innocent Tomioka, who didn't hear a word we said. "I'm not trying to steal hi-" "HE IS MINE!" Rengoku yelled at me with his loudest voice. I felt like my eardrums broke. I was kinda afraid now so I noddeed. "Fine... I won't even come near him again. Just calm down.." I said, trying to stop him from being so terrifying. I got out of his way to Tomioka, who was the most scared between us. He looked like he lost all his trust towards both of us, me and Rengoku. But I understood, we both were acting unprofecional, like childern. Rengoku extended his hand towards Tomioka and waited for Tomioka to hold it but he didn't. He ran away into the dark that none of us could see where did he go. "Shit.." I whispered, totally loosing it. "Shinazugawa, this is all your fault.." he whispered with anger. He looked really scary for the kindest hashira. "You're gonna find him with me." He said and looked at me. I sighed hopelessly and answered. "Yeah, fine. But I'm only doing this for Tomioka.." I looked down, trying to find some footprints that could lead us to him. I was about to find one when Rengoku erased it with his foot. "Why did you do that you bastard?!" I yelled at him. It was a clue to finding him but no, that idiot had to erase it. "I was wondering. Maybe he just needs time alone to clean his mind and then, he will come back." He said, finally with a kind additute (idk how to spell that word). Still, it didn't sound right. "He left in the middle of our argument. There's no way he went to 'Clean his mind', shithead." I said in my usual, aggresive tone. "Let's just wait, I'm he will come back after a day." He said, being convinced that he's right.