5. Sleeping beauty

(POV Giyuu Tomioka)
Rengoku took me to his mansion. It was quite stuffed, unlike mine. He had furniture like sofa or table. The house perfectly fitted his personality with all the colors and stuff. I was amazed. He sat me down on the sofa and gave me some food. I didn't want any, I didn't deserve any. "N-no, thanks.." I whispered nervously. He shrughed and took the food away. It felt do weird to be there. Yeah, it was nice but it was also.. just weird. I was tired.. I just tried to kill myself like 20 minutes ago and now, I was in the house on the man who cared about me..honestly. I was kinda happy but scared and tired. I just wanted to lay down and sleep. I haven't slept in a week so I was sure that I would pass out any day now but I wanted to act profecional in front of Rengoku. I was staring at him as he writted something into our comunicating notebook. I was fully concentrated on his hand moving around the paper as he was writing something. After some time, he showed it to me and I was in shock. "Tomioka, don't kill yourself. Please. You have a wonderful life, even though you're deaf. And being deaf doesn't make any diffrences. I don't know anything about your life but I'm sure I can try making it better. We still have a lot of time. You're young. There's no point in dying. You have me, remember? I'm here for you, always♡" I couldn't help but start crying. It was because of more reasons. Sadness but feeling loved was also a thing I was feeling. It felt strange, I don't even know when was the last time I felt that way but I enjoyed it. It was sweet, warm and I was feeling safe with him. He looked at my wet eyes and smiled. He came to me, my heart started being as fast as ever. "Thank you...Rengoku-san.." were the only words I could get out of my mouth now. He hugged me into a tight embrace and lot me cry on his shoulder. He was saying something which I was sure were things like "It's okay.." or "Let it all out". All my hopes in trying to act profecional were gone. I dived my head on his shoulder and cried. Because of things he could never understand. Because of Tsutako, Sabito, him... everyone that even meant something to me. I lot all that pain out of me. When I started shaking, he tightened so I would stop. I felt my bones crashing but I didn't care at the moment. I only felt the love I have towards him. I was sure about my feelings. 'He's the one and only I want to spend my whole life with.' I said to myself surely. But in that moment, I felt I was I stopped controling my body. My eyes started closing. I tried to resist it but I knew that this would happen after the week without any sleep. Rengoku felt it too because he immediately pulled me away from his embrace. He looked at me with worry and started shaking me a little bit. I tried to act normal for him but I couldn't. My vision went darker and darker every second. And then.. it all went black..

(POV Kyojuro Rengoku)
Tomioka suddenly passed out. I was scared that it's something more dangerous because I didn't know what to expect from his after he tried to take his own life. I checked his pulse, breathing and heartbeat. It was all okay. I sighed relievedly. I grabbed him and putted him into my arms. I walked into my room and layed him down there, trying for him to be comfortable with everything. I covered him up with a blanket and left him sleep. He looked really tired so I understood him. He needed his rest.