1. Bullying

(POV GIYUU TOMIOKA)
I was just sitting on a bench like always, reading my book. It was peaceful and silent.. like all my life. I never told anyone because they would probably think that I'm weird and stupid. But since I was silent all the time because I never knew what the others were talking about, some of the hashiras started bullying or teasing me for no reason. And I still couldn't do anything. Just let them do what the wanted. It was bad but I got used to it. It's fine by now..

I felt a different aura. Someone was here. I looked up and closed my book. Oh, it was that white-haired scarred man. I never knew anyone's names because when they said them, I couldn't hear them of course.
He was saying something. I didn't know what. He looked angry. I knew what was about to happen. He grabbed my book and threw it away. I looked at him, being slightly angry.. It was my favorite one.. He smirked and started saying something again. I wanted to know what so badly. I wanted to speak with everyone but I can't.

I stood up and went to take my book. Someone was already holding it. The blond guy with red ends and a bright smile.. He gave me the book and said something. What did he say? I wanted to know. From this guy, I felt a weird happy aura. I liked it. "Th...thank you.." I whispered and nodded my head as a thanks. He said something and smiled again. I think he said something like 'It's fine.' 'No problem' or 'No worries'.

It was strange.. this moment. He was just looking at me, he was scanning me. I tried to play it cool but no. "By-bye now.." I was shy and sad. This person was so.. intresting. But I still walked away. What else would I do in this situation as a deaf person? He was so nice just from his appearance and I respected that.

I got into my mansion and ran to my room. I couldn't get this man out of my mind. Well, he was the only person I spoke to in a.. good while. I putted a pillow on my head and burried my face in it. It was too much to bear. Bullying... my book..that man...MY BOOK! It fell on my way back home. I just realized it. I quickly got from the bed and outside. I started searching. I wanted my book so badly. But.. it got to the hands of the person I least wanted it to have it. The white-haired. I had a nickname for him. 'Snowy'. It reminded me of his hair. But that didn't change the fact that he had my book. And again, he was telling me something. I watched his mouth opening and closing, acting like I hear something. I couldn't do anything. It was bullying. And I was his prey. He was the hunter. Give it back.. I wanted to say. "Giv-give it.. please.." I quietly said. He turned his head to me and said something. Then he started laughting. How poor... he must have been saying to himself.

I reached out for my book but he moved it up. I couldn't reach it now. "My book..-" I slowly started my sentence and then.. I don't remember. I was leaned towards a tree. I had my book on my face that was bleeding from my nose and mouth. Damn them.. I stood up and wiped the blood off my face. However, it did a stain on the book. What a pity.. My favorite one was now destroyed. I wasn't able to read the words now... God this is so unfair. What did I do wrong? What did I do to them?

Later at my mansion, I tried to fix it somehow. But nothing worked. It was hopeless and it made me really sad. I walked outside and was about to throw it out but then I saw the pinky-haired girl. She was always leaving food in front of my house. She saw me throwing the book away and she got sad. I wanted to comfort how but.. how is a deaf man supposed to do that? So I just walked away, feeling guitly as hell that I didn't say 'Everything's fine'. I was so useless at these things.

Later that night, I was in my bed. I wanted to sleep but something was still on my mind.. the white-haired guy.. the blond/ red-haired guy and the pinky-haired girl. I wanted to hear atleast one of them. I'm so sure that the blond/ red-haired guy has a beautiful and pure voice like he is. And this was the part when I realized.. he cared about me. He must have. He wouldn't help me back there if he didn't care about me so that means that I was important to someone. Even if just a little. I wasn't important to anyone for a long time.. Since Sabito died, no one cared about me. So this feeling.. it felt so wonderful for me that my heart started beating fast as it could. And I got even less sleep because of that. Because of my feelings. Oh how every single this was so confusing. It was so bad.. I hated it.