3. Sanemi Shinazugawa and Obanai Iguro

(SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA POV)
I went too far this time. I was usually just teasing Tomioka but I went way too far. I wanted to apologize so I went to hs house and knocked on the door. I was suprised because Rengoku opened the door instead of Tomioka. "R-.. Rengoku? What are you doing here?" My eyes widened in shock. "Hey there Shinazugawa-san." He said calmly. "It doesn't matter why I am here, but why are you?" He answered my question. "Well.. uhm... I wanted to apologize to Tomioka for earlier.." I said with a lot of embarrassment. "I see, I see. Well then come on in." He made some space for me to come in. I walked to Tomioka's room and saw him in his room, looking at some weird notebook. I walked up to him and so did Rengoku. It made me even more embarrassed. "Look Tomioka, I'm sorr-" Rengoku shuted my mouth and sat next to Tomioka. He took the notebook from him and grabbed a pen. "Start again." He said bossy but respectfully. "Okay.. Well; Look Tomioka, I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I know that I went too far and I know that I probably don't deserve your forgiveness but.. I just want you to know that I'm sorry you know.." I sighed but then looked at Rengoku. He wrote down everything that I said and gave it to Tomioka. He read it and his eyes sparkled. "I forgive you.." he said quietly. I gave him a relieved smile. "I'm glad.. and why did you have to do that with the-" "He couldn't hear a word you said." Rengoku spoke to me. I got weired out. "What the fuck..?" I said, not understanding anything. "Well he's-" "I'm deaf.." I heard Tomioka and gasped in shock. Deaf..this whole time.. he was deaf.. What is happening? I feel so..guilty now for teasing him all the time. Rengoku passed me the notebook and I saw a whole conversation between him and him. Well just Rengoku's texts but I was sure that Tomioka was answering to them normally by talking. I felt so goddamn bad. I took out my pen:"Tomioka, I didn't know. I'm sorry for making fun of you. I thought that you're ignoring us and not that you can't hear us. :)" I gave the notebook to Rengoku and he passed it to Tomioka. He read it and smiled a little... he smiled. Unbelievable. "It's fine.." he replied. I sighed, still feeling guilty although he told me that it's okay..

"Rengoku, I umm.. I got to go now.. bye." I was about to leave when Rengoku grabbed my wrist. "Shinazugawa-san.. don't tell anyone that Tomioka is deaf.. understood?" He told me in a cold tone and chill ran down my spine. "Un-understood.." I groaned and left.

All night, I couldn't stop thinking about Tomioka being deaf. I wanted to tell everyone that were teasing or bullying him so they would apologize like I did. But I promised Rengoku that I wouldn't tell. But.. what now? If I start being friends with him, Obanai would get suspicious. And it's not right to tease him anymore. "Fuck.. what will I do?.." I was hopeless.

(POV Obanai Iguro)
I was bored in my mansion when I saw Rengoku leaving Tomioka's mansion. It made me curious. I wanted to go see what's happening and maybe make a little fun of Tomioka. I got up and walked to his mansion. It was opened so I just walked in like nothing because why not. I was there multiple times when I was bored like today and wanted to have fun. But the weird hand signs on the walls still creeped me out sometimes. Like, what do they even mean? Eww..
I saw him in his room. He was most definitely doing some weird stuff again like everytime. The ignorant freaky hashira. I got to him. "Oi Tomioka!" I started a conversation but he didn't even turn around to look at me. "You fucking ignorant..HEY IDIOT!" I yelled so he would finally turn around but still nothing. I had enough. I took out my katana and a lighter. In a second, Tomioka's ponytail was gone. I cutted it off. He finally turned around. "Now I have your attencion. Watch, bitch!" I lighted his hair. He looked at me, being horrified but I didn't care. I laughted as the hair was burning in beautiful red flames. "N-no.." he whispered sadly. A gave him a gleeful look and left. Idiot, he deserved it.