All secrets revealed

Robyn took Lianna's hand and closed her eyes. In just a moment they had teleported farther away from the city. " What the..." Lianna muttered.
" I found that it was more efficient than walking. Trust me. It took me like half an hour to get here the first time I came. Now wait here, and I'll come get you in a moment." And then Robyn disappeared into the trees. She then reappeared in the clearing, again met by her mother and the weird mist. " Just like the first time are we ?" She asked. The mist immediately cleared and Ashenay appeared in front of her.

" Robyn ! Wait a minute... is this an illusion ?" She asked before going to hug Robyn. " Nope, it isn't. What brings you here on such a fine day ?" She asked again. " I have someone I'd like you to meet," Robyn replied. " Before you start asking questions, no, she isn't a magic user but she's cool with it so don't panic. And she won't snitch. Can I call her in ?" Ashenay slightly arched back and hesitated, but in the end she lightly nodded her head. " Lianna ? You can come over here." Lianna appeared from the bushes and slightly waved her hand.

Ashenay ran and dragged Lianna back to Robyn. " Lianna, you are much taller than Robyn," Ashenay said. They all started laughing except for Robyn who had an exaggerated offended face. "Excuse me !? I'm thirteen and Lianna's eighteen. She can already drink alcohol !" Robyn yelled at the other two girls but they just ignored her and kept laughing. " Lianna, me and you are going to get along just fine." Ashenay said. " Anyhoodles, Lianna, wanna watch me and Robyn train ?" Ashenay asked Lianna.
" Sure !" Lianna excitedly replied. They all went to the middle of the clearing and Lianna sat down.

Ashenay snapped her fingers and her clothes changed into something ready to be ripped up and prepared for a fight. (I'll let the reader imagine that.) Robyn was a bit jealous so she created a mist and when it cleared she was also in battle ready clothing. (And I will let the reader imagine that too.) Ashenay lightly clapped. She got into a fighting stance before charging at Robyn. Robyn easily dodged and landed a blow on Ashenay's head. Ashenay looked at her and then said, " Come on, you know I'm going easy on you."
" Are you really though?" Robyn teasingly said. Ashenay got a bit ticked off and managed to hit Robyn straight in the face causing Robyn's nose to bleed. Ashenay continued with the successful assault until Robyn was barely standing and had bruises all over her body.

Robyn lowered her arms. " Are you giving up ?" Ashenay asked with an aggressive tone to her voice. Robyn's head was tilted forward. She began to laugh. She threw her head back and erupted into laughter. Not just any laughter. A laugh that chilled Lianna and Ashenay to the bone. Ashenay froze. She looked confident but was so terrified that she felt like she was breaking down. " What's so funny eh ?" She confidently asked. " It's- it's just that you look so confident and determined. That just makes it easier for me to crush you." She wasn't laughing anymore. Her voice was truly terrifying. Ashenay grew her wings and summoned as much magic as she could. Robyn turned into her magical form. Her demon wings grew even larger than before, her tail growing out as her hair changed color and the scars appeared on her face. Yet this time, her eyes became colorless and terrifying. She looked at Ashenay and the other girl immediately fell back.

They were interrupted when the bushes next to Lianna started making a bit of noise. She stood up and reached for her sword. Kyle came speeding out of the trees with scars and blood all over his body. He looked at Lianna with confusion before he was attacked by a raging monster of sorts. It was surrounded by mist. " THERES TOO MANY OF THEM. WE NEED TO RUN !!!" He yelled. Lianna tried to slice the monster in half but her sword just swiped straight through it. Robyn turned it into ash. " Shadow monsters...." She whispered. " LIANNA KYLE RUN! ME AND ASHENAY WILL DEAL WITH THESE GUYS." Robyn and Ashenay nodded at each other before running to a sort of portal and starting to turn the monsters into dust left, right and centre. " Robyn ! We're going to need to take out the source of the monsters. Follow me !" They entered the portal and were soon followed by Lianna who was holding a limping Kyle. " What are you doing!? You're going to get us killed !!" He argued. His eyebrows were crossed and he was trying to break free of Lianna's grip. Lianna didn't listen to him and entered the portal. It closed soon behind them but they didn't notice.

Inside there was a world where the ground was dying and the skies were full of storms. Lianna rushed over to where she saw Ashenay tending to an unconscious Robyn. " Lianna ? What are you doing here ?" She asked.
" I couldn't stay back there. I needed to follow you guys," She explained.
"Uh guys ?" Kyle weakly whispered. "Th-the portal closed *cough* behind us." Everyone turned to look at the portal and, sure enough, there was no portal to be seen. They all turned to look at each other except for Robyn who looked around to see where they were.

"Oh no..." She muttered, her eyes widening. Her angry face softened as she repeated the word "No" over and over again. Ashenay looked at her, confused. " This is not how I remember this place. You know where we are don't you Ashenay ?" She asked. Ashenay turned her head in the direction of where Robyn was looking. " The castle of Nymphiaa....." She whispered. " But what do you mean not how you remember it ? The war of the west happened hundreds of years ago." She gasped.

" Hold on. No, there's no way. That's why I recognized the name ! Princess Robyn of Nymphiaa... but that would mean that you would have to be over 300 years old !" They all looked at Robyn in disbelief. " 342 with 5 months and 8 days to be precise. But yeah, roughly 342." Robyn replied. She had a calm expression but she still looked a bit saddened from the way everything looked. Everyone looked at her with confusion. " I just decided to stop the aging process when I was thirteen. Younger than other Raemeans."
" Raymeans ?" Lianna asked.
" Yup. That's our species, although on earth we are just called magic users or.... demons. This is technically a different universe so I guess they could just call us foreigners," Robyn shrugged, Kyle stared at her blankly.
" So you're telling us that we're stuck in a whole different universe !?" Robyn nodded and smiled. " Precisely."