Ep 5.01 Once Together, Now Shattered

Episode number: Season 5, Episode 1, Episode number: 93

MELINDA'S AND FELICIA'S HOUSE. OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR. DAY

[Piper and Leo are there standing.]

Leo: Piper dear. Are you sure about this?

Piper: Yes. Considering what I was said in that interview. How dare her!

Leo: Maybe you're exaggerating the situation. Probably just said that to build the story.

Piper: I don't buy it. Giving my daughter a piece of my mind. Halliwell's initially belonged to me. She can't just we're too seasoned now.

Leo: Piper...

Piper: Don't "Piper" me.

Leo: Alright. Since I don't want any trouble, I'll be on the sidelines.

Piper: Yes. Mel is always "Daddy's Girl" to you. But for me.

Leo: But didn't she used to be your "Mel"?

Piper: Not anymore. Now. Honey. Please ring the bell.

Leo: Alright.

[Leo rings the doorbell. The two of them wait. A short time happens. Melinda opens the door and peeks out slightly.]

Melinda: As I said. We're not interest...

[She opens the door wide and notices Piper and Leo.]

Melinda (cont'd): Oh. It's you two. Here to convince me some more.

Leo: That's no way to speak to your parents like that. And also especially your mother.

Piper: I don't like this new tune of you. Bet it was Felicia. Right. Knew I never trusted her.

Melinda: Don't talk about my wife like that. I chose that decision. We both did. It was an equal choice.

Piper: I don't think it was a choice. You seem different before that trip after the wedding. And Felicia too.

Melinda: Just leave. I got things to do.

Piper: Like new ownership. I bet. Halliwell's is "ours."

Melinda: The other Halliwell's you left in New York is you guys. The Halliwell's here is now mine.

Piper: It was also "ours." Melinda.

Melinda: Whatever. I'll get my lawyers ready. And we'll decide then. As for now, no speaking terms.

Piper: Lawyers? Seriously?!

Leo: Yea. Mel. There has to be more peaceful way. No need to bring legal force in these matters.

[Melinda growls.]

Melinda: I'm not your "Mel" anymore. Leo.

Leo: Melinda. I can't believe it.

Piper: Yea. We're your parents. Not some acquaintances.

Melinda: You're not my parents anymore. Piper. Leo.

Piper: Wargarias has really brainwashed you. Hasn't he? And it's probably due to that thing on your neck. You think I wouldn't notice.

[Piper now points out the Ruby necklace around Melinda's neck. Melinda touches the Ruby part, gently.]

Melinda: You really think you can trick me. Piper Halliwell. It was a wedding gift.

Piper: I doubt it. Look. Melinda. You have to fight this. I'm giving you a second chance.