𝟎𝟎𝟒𝟏.

Start from the beginning

Caspia ran in and found Demetri on the floor and his arm was not bent the right way. He was yelling out in agony and Caspia immediately knelt down next to him. "Demetri! What happened?!"

Caspia knew he wasn't going to answer, so she immediately called 911. "Hi, hello?! Yeah, I think my friend's arm is broken, we're at the Valley Laser Tag Arena!"

Caspia hung up the phone once they told her they were going to send an ambulance. Caspia was freaking out a little, but she was trying to help Demetri as best she could, but there was nothing left to do. Caspia looked to her left and saw Chris knocked out. Caspia quickly rushed over to him and shook him.

"Chris, wake up! Chris!" Caspia then slapped his face and he woke up instantly. "What the hell, Cass?!"

"You wouldn't wake up! What the hell happened?!"

"Cobra Kai, obviously!" Caspia helped him to his feet and when she looked behind her, she saw Sam crying. "Oh my god, Sam."

Caspia rushed over to her and put her hand on Sam's back comfortingly. "Hey, it's alright."

Sam hugged her and Caspia just made sure she was okay. "It'll be okay. They're gone."

The paramedics suddenly ran in and Caspia left Sam for a split second. They were helping Demetri onto a stretcher and one of the paramedics immediately went to Caspia. "What happened here?"

"I don't know, I just came here and I found him like that." The paramedic nodded her head and they also brought Chris, Sam and Caspia to the hospital. Once they got there, Chris, Sam and Caspia were sitting in the waiting room. Caspia was hugging Sam as she was crying. Caspia had been told that Tory was there which triggered something in Sam and caused her to freak out. Suddenly, Sam's mom came barging into the hospital and Sam pulled away from Caspia. "Another karate fight? What the hell were you thinking?!"

When Sam's mom had seen that she was crying a lot, she sat down on the other side of Sam and embraced her daughter in a hug.

"They broke Demetri's arm. I just wanted to show that we couldn't be bullied." Sam said through tears. Caspia leaned closer to Chris and whispered, "Who broke Demetri's arm?"

"Hawk." Caspia nodded and leaned away. Caspia fiddled with her hands, feeling ashamed of herself. She was starting to bond with Hawk more...again, but...again he proved to be a douchebag.

•✿.⭒✻════◅∘≼↜.◦◦.↝≽∘▻════✻⭒.✿•

Caspia had come to the conclusion that no matter what Hawk did, no matter how nice he might seem, she is not going to be friends with him. She still might care about him, but she is not giving him any other chances. He had his opportunities and he blew it.

Caspia had karate again and she had changed into her black gi. She put her hair up in a french braid and walked into Kreese's office. "Kreese."

Caspia refused to call him sensei and she also wanted her paycheck. "I was wondering if you had signed my check yet."

"Just finished." Kreese handed Caspia her paycheck and she immediately left his office. Once class started, Kreese and Caspia had walked out into the main dojo and Kyler and his friends were the new recruits for Cobra Kai. Caspia wasn't told this, but she did not like it. "Class. Welcome our new students."

Caspia could see how uncomfortable Hawk was, she felt a little bad, but she wasn't showing it.

"I'm gonna call you guys Chodenose and Taintbreath." One of the guys tried to say, but Kyler immediately scared him. "What the hell did you just say?"

"Uh, n-nothing." Kyler flinched forward and he immediately flinched back. Everyone laughed at him and even Caspia let out a small laugh. Hawk suddenly walked over to Kreese and Caspia just so happened to be right next to him. "Sensei, I don't think these guys are Cobra Kai material."

"Weren't you the one saying we should get new recruits?"

"Well, yeah. But look, I know some of these guys and they're..." Hawk couldn't find the word, so Caspia finished the sentence for him, but it wasn't what he wanted to say. "Natural athletes."

Kreese smirked and nodded at Caspia. She raised her eyebrows at Hawk and he simply went back to where he was, knowing he's lost all hope because when it got to the point where Caspia wasn't sticking up for him against Kyler, he couldn't get that friendship back.

"Everybody fall in." Everyone got into lines and from across the dojo, Kyler and Caspia made eye contact. She sent him a cocky smirk and she could see Kyler immediately become nervous. She still had a scary effect on him and she loved it.

"Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege. It's not a gift. Which is why our recruits must earn their way in this dojo. Prepare yourselves for combat. Only the strong will survive." As much as Caspia hated Kreese, she had to admit, he was right. Only the strong ones were going to stay in Cobra Kai. If Kyler couldn't put up with Caspia, he was going to drop out.

❘ ❙ ❚ ❚ ❙ ❘