39)

A/N: ok so from here the plot should be the same as the show so we're good! Also happy birthday to Norman Reedus!! He's 55 and still looks AMAZING!

Alicia looked to Rick as they stood behind a small column. She could hear Merle and Daryl fighting. He nodded, and in the blink of an eye, the fight was on.

They went in, guns blazing, trying to find Daryl through the smoke. She saw him, following behind Merle.

"Daryl!" She yelled. "C'mon!"

He whipped his head around, smiling as he saw her. "Merle, let's go!" She groaned realizing that he would take his brother with them.

She grabbed his hand, following Rick out of the smoke. Together they climbed over the wall, standing there looking at each other as they breathed heavily.

"Let's go!" Rick yelled, pulling them away from the town. Alicia broke eye contact, following Rick. They ran for quite a while until they reached the Cars that Glenn had waiting for them.

"Glenn!" Alicia yelled, smiling as looked at him. His expression changed however as he saw Merle.

He held a gun to Merle's head. "What the hell is he doing here?" He asked.

"Hey, hey, hey!"

"Hey put it down!"

"Put it down!"

Everyone yelled at Glenn as he glared at Merle. "He trekked to kill me!" Glenn snapped. "He sent his little friend in there to rape Ali!"

"Glenn..." Alicia's face went red as he said it. Everyone looked to her, even Merle who obviously didn't know that's what happened. Glenn realized what he had said, lowering his gun.

"He did what?" Daryl growled, looking at his brother. "Did you touch her?" He was the one raising his crossbow now.

Merle shook his head, still looking at Alicia. "Naw man... I didn't know..."

"If you did anything to her... I'll kill you right now Merle."

"He didn't!" Alicia shook her head. "I'm fine."
Daryl glared at Merle before putting his bow down, walking over to Alicia. He tried to touch her but she backed away shaking her head. "I'm fine."

Daryl shook his head, scoffing. "No you're not." He tried to touch her again but she backed away further.

"Please don't." She whispered.

"Alicia-" Glenn tried to talk to her but she cut him off.

"Fuck off Glenn." She sighed, turning away from him. She glanced at Daryl who still looked pissed.

He shook his head walking back to Merle. "This is your fault."

He looked at his younger brother and then back to Alicia. She could tell he really didn't mean for that to happen. "I..."

Daryl scoffed, running a hand through his hair. "Damn it." He walked back over to Alicia who was now on the verge of tears. "Alicia..."

She looked up at him. "I want to go home." She said simply. "Right now."

Daryl nodded. "I'll take you-"

"No." Alicia looked over to Maggie. "Can you? We have two cars."

Maggie nodded, putting her and around Alicia and leading her to one of the cars.

Daryl watched as she got in. He noticed the way she hugged herself, how she recoiled even from Maggie's touch.

Alicia stared out of the window as Maggie drove. "I'm sorry for yelling at Glenn like that." She mumbled.

Maggie shook her head. "He shouldn't have said that. Don't apologize." She offered Alicia a weak smile.

"I was only gonna tell Daryl." She sighed. "I didn't want everyone else to know."

Maggie nodded. "You had every right to not tell us. It's none of our business."

Alicia smiled at her. "Thanks Mags."

"You're welcome."