Does Swimming and Nightmares go hand-in-hand?

Start from the beginning

There's a good saying for this: The brighter the light, the darker the shadow.

And I'll feast on the light until I can no longer, as attention soon is inevitable, if I'm going to rise my way to becoming the strongest Pokémon trainer.

With my mind set, I decided to finish off my calisthenic workout which consisted of exercises like squats, planks and lunges.

A shower would follow the workout and then breakfast.

After changing into my school outfit I would be off to school.

During the two weeks, it's become a common occurrence to go to school with Horikita.

Most people would come to the conclusion that we're in the stage before dating, but you couldn't be further from the truth, I promise.

"You're late, Ayanokouji-kun." said Horikita.

"I never made any promises that I'd come at a certain time."

"I've mentioned many times that you should never make a lady wait."

"You have said that."

"Is that so, maybe I should make you have a visit from my friend Compass-kun?"

"That wouldn't be good, I heard your friend has contracted some sort of illness,  I'd have to visit my friend Doctor Pepper-kun." I say as I take out a can of Dr. Pepper from my bag.

I thought I could get a positive reaction, but instead I got a heavy sigh from Horikita.

"Maybe you should give up on your attempts at throwing a good pun and would hand out advice on how you train your Pokémon to be so strong."

"You're very stubborn aren't you?"

"You're saying this now after two weeks of me constantly asking you? If you want me to leave you alone, then you better tell me."
"Maybe it's better if I don't tell you, then I can spend more time with you."

Horikita would stop for a moment and turn her back to me, but even if I can only see her back, I can see a small hue of pink on her ears.

"You decided to stop pursuing your dream of becoming a comedian and now instead become a typical pick-up artist, what are the chances..."

This banter would continue until we'd inevitably reach class.

Contrary to most people's beliefs, we'd make it a few minutes before the start of class, which is surprising, considering the fact that Horikita is a prime example of a model student.

There were a lot of discussions taking place near Ike's and Yamauchi's seats.

"Yamauchi, isn't this school the best? I can't believe that it's almost time for swimming! And when I mean swimming I mean girls. And when I say girls, I mean girls in swimsuits!"

The rest of the discussion would take a turn as they'd approach "the Professor" also known as Sotomura, talking about him if he could record the girls.

He'd agree and would pretend to be sick. Only time will tell how many people will actually decide to participate in the swimming lesson.

Besides the fact that we'd have a swimming lesson, it was a rather mundane day in my personal opinion, because there are no Pokémon related subjects at all, just regular classes.

The class would go by shortly and it would soon be time for swimming class.

I wonder if Horikita will participate after hearing all those comments about women and their body parts, but that is none of my concern.