Traditions

Liv pov

I woke up and it was morning with 'only one nightmare'. I thought as I got out of bed. I walked down to the kitchen to see everyone else outside already. I started to make a breakfast burrito. When I was done I did my dishes and want outside to eat my burrito.

As I was eating I heard Alex talk about a thing called a wak wak. I didn't know what it was so I ignored it and continued to eat. When I finished I sat under the tree and thought about what I was going to do today.

After a few minutes I get up and walk to the house to get dressed. When I was done I walk back outside when I did I passed Robby with a, stuffed animal monster? I didn't know what it was so kept walking.

When I got outside I sat back under my tree and relaxed. After another minute or two Alex walked up to me. "Hey Liv I was wondering if wanted to do one of my family's traditions with me?" I thought about it for a minute and nodded my head.

"Ok follow me and I'll show you why you have to do." I followed for a moment. Then I stopped him and motivated towards Bee. I think he got the memo because he smiled big and walked over towards him.

Time skip

After Alex convinced Bee to come with us we walked in the woods and Alex told me and bee what to be. A little while later after we stopped. "Alex your kids are seriously missing out while not being here." I heard Bee say. I nodded in agreement. "Somehow this tradition went from cool to boring when I wasn't looking. We do it for the family memories . They make us who we are like the tree rings" Alex told us referring back to earlier.

"I'm going to go get Robby and Mo they need to know how important this means to you and she I get back your teaching me that basketball shot. Liv want to come back and get something to eat?" I nodded as he transformed and I got in.

As I did Alex said "I already did it's all in the wrists." When we got back we couldn't find Robby or Mo. so I just want in side and got something to eat. When I finished I cleaned up and want outside to see and hear Mo and Thrash playing music.

Just a I did I saw Alex and Mo walk up. When I walked up Alex hugged my shoulder along with Robby I teased for a minute then relaxed. After a minute I saw a Mandord spider come flying when I landed I freaked out.

I pushed away from Alex and want and smashed the spider till it was flat as a pancake. I took a deep breath and look to see how thurs it. It was Twitch so I relaxed a more. I back away and then saw Wheeljack come up I smiled big and ran over to him.

I hugged his foot and and he looked down "Why hello there to you to Liv. How have you've been doing?" I gave a thumbs up and smiled bigger I got off his foot and a ran back over to the spider. I kicked it.

Small Tim skip

Robby,Mo, and me got ready for bed a little well after Wheeljack left. I look out the window and saw Bee make the basketball shot he was trying to make earlier that day. I smiled happy he got the shot.

Anther small time skip

I just woke up from a nightmare in a cold sweet and crying. I continued to cry from a few minutes trying to calm myself. I started to feel my sleeve light up I looked at it and started to feel really weird.

I didn't know what it was but it was something. I cried for maybe about another hour before I was calm enough to go back it sleep, but I had a bad feeling about tomorrow. Especially it being the first day of school for Robby and Mo.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Authors note

Sorry this is really bad I didn't know what to put for this or the next few chapters so the be short. And sorry for not posting I had serious writers block for these characters. Hope you stay tuned in. Have a good day or night bye