flashback when you met me

Start from the beginning

He was about the same height as me, maybe a bit shorter, but his eyes were what caught my eye.

They were ocean blue and his dirty blond curls made them stand out even more. I had to stop myself from staring at him.

I figured out pretty quickly that this was the Walker person my dad was talking about. My dad had talked about how there was an actor playing the younger version of him, but I had no idea who he was.

"Oh my gosh you must be Juliette! Your mom has told me so much about you! I'm Jen!" Jen exclaimed before pulling me into a hug.

It was strange hugging her because I really had no idea who she was, but I decided she must be nice enough so I accepted it and hugged her back anyway. She pulled away from the hug.

"Wow you are stunning! You look so much like your mother!" Jen said

I thanked her shyly and I could feel my face get red from embarrassment. It was one thing for the makeup artists to complement me in front of my dad, but it was kind of embarrassing in front of kids my age and especially Walker.

"Hi, I'm Walker." Walker said, extending a hand out to me.

"I'm Juliette." I said, shaking his hand briefly.

"My family is here for the week and Juliette decided to come to set with me today" my dad explained.

"How exciting! Are you interested in the film industry?" Jen asked me.

I chuckled. "I'm not quite sure yet, but it seems fun."

"Well I'm sure you would make an amazing actress!" Jen complemented me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-after filming for a few hours-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After filming for a few hours, the cast all decided to go to lunch. Me, my dad, Jennifer, Walker, and a few other adult cast members all sat down at a table. Walker and Jen were to the sides of me and my dad was across the table.

example:

We were all conversing for a bit until the adults broke into their own conversations about "the good old days" in Hollywood

We were all conversing for a bit until the adults broke into their own conversations about "the good old days" in Hollywood. It was silent for a bit until Walker spoke up.

"It's Juliette right?"

"Yeah.." I said with a nervous laugh

"No nickname or anything? Just plain Juliette?" He asked me.

"Well, I mean my dad calls me Jet and my little sister calls me ettie because she can't say my full name, but that's about it."

"Hmm interesting.." he replied, looking deep in thought.

"Why? What else would people call me?"

"I don't know, Juli seems pretty obvious." He said with a shrug.

"Eww no! That's terrible!" I said with fake disgust.

He chuckled.

"Ok let me think of another.." he thought for a few seconds before answering:

"What about Jules?"

"That's not that bad honestly. I kinda like it." I replied. I'd never been called that before, but it did sound kind of cool.

"Yeah, I guess I am pretty smart." He said with a smirk. We laughed before settling back into a silence.

"That's a cool hoodie." He said, looking at the Deadpool embroidered on the front.

"Oh thanks, my dad got it for me while he was on set." I responded. I could feel myself blush a bit.

"Yeah, Deadpool is actually my favorite movie" he told me.

"What! No way!" I said shocked.

"What?" Walker asked confused.

"Out of all of the Marvel movies you would pick Deadpool?!"

"Yes of course, what else is cooler?!" He said defensively.

"Spider-Man obviously!!"

"Okay, now that's just wrong!" He said crossing his arms and staring ahead, pretending to be offended.

"But of course, the Star Wars movies are better than marvel.." I said with a smirk.

Walker's jaw dropped and he whipped his head back around and stared at me.

"Anakin and Padme are so cool.." I said before taking a drink of my lemonade.

"You did not just say that!!" He said shocked.

"What? It's the truth!" I said with a shrug.

"Okay first of all, there is NO way that Star Wars is better than marvel. Second, you did not just say the prequel is better than than the original trilogy!"

We ended up debating about movies and superheroes the rest of the lunch.

-End of the flashback-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of the flashback-present:
Juliette and Walker became good friends during the filming of The Adam Project. Juliette and her family visited the set often due to her mom "missing her husband too much", but Juliette suspected that the real reason was that Jennifer shipped her and Walker together and told her mom about it. Even though Juliette initially had feelings for Walker, he didn't seem to want to be anything more than friends so she never did anything about them. She also became really good friends with Walker's sister Leena and his brother Tanner during filming. Juliette and Walker started drifting after The Adam Project movie premiere because they didn't see each other much and their friendship came to a halt at the end of 2023 once Walker started dating his Percy Jackson co-star, Leah Jeffries. (They haven't really talked in almost 2 years)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE: Thank you so much for reading this chapter! Ik this was a long one to write so I imagine it took a bit to read. Anyway, I appreciate it so much <<<3
DISCLAIMER YET AGAIN: daily reminder that these personalities and actions are solely for the sake of the plot, they are NOT the actual people!!