I sighed as I sat on the chair. She walked up to me and turned my chair around. She came closer to me and touched her lips with mine. I didn't response to the kiss and just sat there rigid. After a few seconds of trying to deepen the kiss she pulled back. She glared at me and let out a frustrated sigh.

"What is wrong with you?!" She screeched.

"I told you I don't feel that way anymore." I said.

"Kim Jennie!"

"Sana, let's just stop."

She glared at me. She breathed heavily in anger but calmed down slowly.

"It's because you see me every time. Arraseo, let's not see each other for a while. One week? Two weeks? Okay then, let's not meet till this exam. I mean I have to focus on my studies too. But after this exam, you better come back to your senses." She said the last part in a warning tone before she smiled.

She kissed my cheek before walking out of my room. I ruffled my hair in frustration after I heard her close the door. I reluctantly opened my bag and put all my books on the table. I started with maths and tried to solve the problems but ended up banging my head on the table repeatedly. I opened my English book and felt my head about to explode.

I don't think I am getting a bike anytime soon.

----

It was Friday today. This week all we did was study, study and study. Even in lunch breaks as soon as we finished our lunch the four of us would head to the library and study. We would be together but we would be busy studying that we hardly talked. We were in the library right now and I was teaching Ye-ha a math's problem.

"You multiply this and here you go." I said as I solved the problem.

"Lalisa, are you sure you aren't going to any prep classes?" Ye-ha asked.

I shook my head.

"I seriously think you are going to top this exam." She said.

I just smiled at that. I honestly wished I could top this exam. I have to get really good grades in order to continue reading here. If I get bad grades then the school can drop my scholarship.

The bell rang indicating the end of lunch break. We all stood up and headed back to our classes.

-

I let out a groan as I stretched my back. I was at the convenience store. I looked up at the clock. 9:30. Uggh! I had my book opened on the counter. I tried to massage my shoulder when someone entered the store.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted.

"Annyeong." Jennie replied.

I sighed. Don't tell me she has the business today.

She walked towards the noodles section and came to the counter with a ramyun cup. I checked it and told her the price. Thank god, she had brought her purse with her this time. I gave her back her change and receipt. I looked up at her and noticed how tired she looked. I watched her as she walked towards the stool and sat on it. She pulled out books from her bag and started studying. I, too, went back to studying.

After like about ten minutes of silence, I heard her screaming in frustration as she closed her books roughly. She threw the ramyun cup in the dustbin and walked to the noodle section. I shook my head as I focused back at my notes. She made a loud thud as she dropped whatever she brought on the counter. I put my book down and stared at the beer cans.

"Yaah! You are underage. You can't buy that."

"Just do me a favor, Byuntae."

"I can't. I will not sell alcohol to a student."

"Lalisa. Just-do-it." She said in a serious tone.

I looked at her and sighed. I told her the total and she gave me the money. She walked back towards the stool and sat on it.

I hope four cans of beer doesn't get a person drunk.

I focused back at my notes. I checked on Jennie once in a while and all she did was drink. She bought three more cans of beer after she finished her first four. I tried to convince her against buying but she used the serious tone again and I gave in.

It was 10:30 now. Jennie was knocked out.

"I told her not to." I mumbled as I counted all the money and did other necessary stuffs at the counter.

I walked towards Jennie and poked her back. She didn't move an inch. I looked at her notebook which had scribbles all over it. I sighed.

"Yaaah. Sulgolae. Wake up." I said as I shook her. {Trans: Drunkard}

She groaned as she pushed my hand away.

"Jjinja. Oi! Wake up. I have to close the store." I shook her again.

"Five more minutes. Please." She mumbled.

How is she going to get back home in this state? Aish. So, I did what every good person would do.

I stuffed her books back in her bag. I threw the beer cans in the trash can. I sighed as I carried her backpack and then put her arm around my shoulder.

"Aigoo. You are so heavy." I whined as I dragged her outside the store.

"Okay. Just Stand here. Arraseo?" I went back to lock the store.

I pulled down the shutter and secured the lock. I turned around and saw Jennie wobbling while standing. She looked comical in a way. I heaved out a sigh as I put her hand back around my shoulder and started walking towards my flat. After twenty minutes of walk, we finally reached.

I punched in the pass code and the door opened. I dragged Jennie inside and dropped her on the sofa bed. I stared at her as she adjusted into a comfortable position.

"I am going to give you hell of a time tomorrow." I said before walking to my room.

I changed into my pajamas and walked back out. I tied my hair up and opened Jennie's shoes. I let out a whimper as I pulled it out and threw it at the side. I put a pillow under her head and then looked at her face. She looked so peaceful while I was panting here.

I pinched her nose shut and she let out a startled noise. She slightly opened her eyes and looked at me. I chuckled. She closed her eyes back and turned her back on me.

I stood up and looked at the pack of ramyun. I felt my stomach growl but I felt too tired to cook. I'll just eat tomorrow, I thought as I walked back to my room to sleep.

--
New ongoing story from me! Might check the Prologue if you are interested. It's called JENLIES.

I edited this out, sorry for the confusion but Kim Hanbin is a boy. I was drunk when I wrote this and just got a free time to recheck.