sŏng

The bell rang. Finally. I thought as I dropped my head on my book. I couldn't focus at all because of someone. I faced towards Jisoo who was still sleeping and snoring.

"Jjajeungna." I frowned with my head still lying on my book.

She is pretty good looking though.

I nearly screamed when Jisoo opened her eyes. I immediately sat upright.

"Lalisa, you are coming with me right?"

Ye-ha asked as she stood up.

I nodded as I shut my book and placed it inside my bag.

"Gaja." She smiled as she grabbed my hand and she pulled me out of the class.

Before walking out, I took a quick glance towards Jisoo but instantly turn ahead as I made eye contact with her. She had a confused look on her face. Must be wondering who I was since she was sleeping the whole time.

"Can't wait to introduce you to the others. I am so excited." Ye-ha said as we walked down the stairs.

I could see people staring at me with confused look as we passed by. I felt awkward so I walked with my head down.

"So, this is the cafeteria. The best place in this entire building." Ye-ha exclaimed as we entered a huge hall.

I smiled in contentment as I smelled the aroma of the food.

We had to stand in a line to get food, which sucked. I was so hungry that I couldn't wait to stuff my mouth.

"We should have ran going here. We could have been eating by now." Ye-ha said as she impatiently tapped her feet.

I was about to say something to her but the girl behind me suddenly started screaming.

"Omo! Omo! Omo!"

I turned around to see what made her say that and saw girls all looking at a group of girls. There were four girls in total. My eyes directly went to Jisoo as she was one of the four. Girls and boys were all staring at them in pure admiration. It looks like something out of a k-drama.

I looked at the other three girls and could easily guess who the leader of the group is. The one who walked a little ahead with her hand inside her pocket.

She was exuding an aura that demanded attention.

"Let me guess, that is the Jennie that you were talking about?" I pointed the girl.

"Told yah, she is hard to be unnoticed. Doesn't she looked scary?" Ye-ha said.

"She does but a good looking kind of scary." I chuckled shamelessly.

"Yeah. All four of them are good looking. Anyways, let me tell you their names. So, that's Jisoo, the snoring girl and that's Jennie, the scary one. The girl beside Jennie who is all expressionless is Fakway Ji. To tell you the truth she is weird. I once saw her blowing a kiss at her reflection while smiling. I mean who does that? And the girl beside Jisoo is Park Chaeyoung, the lady killer. Aish, look at her wink at that girl."

"So, there you have it. The Pinkpunk school's very own 'F4'." She said with her arms crossed.

I turn my head towards the girl group.

I chuckled at the boys over flower reference and stared at them as they passed us by.

Wait, what?

I looked confused as they just went straight towards the front of the line and grabbed their trays.

"Why are they-"

"Jennie's and Jisoo's father own the school together, remember? So, basically they act like they rule the school. To them there are no lines or whatever. They make the rules here. Annoying I know but no one dares to go up and argue with them so it's always been like this."

"Aish! Jjajeungna." I huffed.

"You will get used to it." Ye-ha said as she patted my shoulder.

"Oh! Jennie-yah!" A girl exclaimed.

She ran towards Jennie.

Great. Another line cutter.

She clung onto Jennie's hand as she said "I told you to wait for me. We could have walked together."

There was another girl who came and stood beside Jisoo. She smiled at her and slung one arm around her shoulder casually.

"Uhhh.. who are they?" I asked.

"The one beside Jennie is Sana. She is Japanese. Her father is one of the richest businessman of Japan. And the other girl beside Jisoo is Tzuyu. Her mother is one of the top fashion designers in the world. They are the 'it' girls of the school. They are downright mean. Avoid them at all cost." Seulgi explained with a warning.

I nodded in reply.

"So, is Sana and Jennie dating or something?" I asked.

"They have been, since birth. Literally. Their parents were best friends since highschool. They dreamt of their children being together. So ever since they were small they have always been like this. Nobody has seen the both of them with anyone else other than themselves."

"That's kind of sad." I replied.

"Not really. They suit each other really well, at least visually."

I glanced towards the "couple". They were already seated on the table which was at the center of the room. So typical.

Sana was saying something to Jennie but the latter was just focused on eating her food. She sort of looked annoyed but maybe that's just her normal expression.

I turn around as it was finally our turn. I grabbed a tray and smiled as I looked at the variety of food. I stuffed everything I could in the tray and walked towards Ye-ha who was waiting for me at the side.

"Someone is really hungry." She commented as she looked at my tray.

I just shrugged.

I followed her as she start walking ahead. She waved at the two girls who were seated at a table beside the window.

"What took you so long?" One of the girl asked as we reached the table.

"The line was too damn long." Ye-ha answered as she took a seat beside her.

I just awkwardly stood there as the two girls gave a confused look towards me.

"Ye-ha, who is she?" The girl beside her asked.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce her to you guys. This is Lalisa Manoban. She is in my class. She is a transfer student from Thailand. It's her first day today." Ye-ha said.

"Oh, so you are the new girl that everyone's been talking about." The girl who was sitting across Ye-ha and the other girl said.

"You really do look like a doll." The girl beside Ye-ha added.

"I thought so, too. Big eyes, small face and bangs. A living doll." Ye-ha agreed.

I just blushed and bowed at them.

"Gamsahamnida."

"Yah, no need to be so formal with us. We are in the same year." Ye-ha said.

"I am A-seo. Ahn A-seo." The girl beside Ye-ha introduced.

"And I am Si-yu. Moon Si-yu." The girl sitting across smiled.

"Come sit." She said as she patted the empty chair beside her.

I smiled as I sat down. They both look really friendly and sweet.

I grabbed my fork and spoon and start digging in.

"Can you eat it all?" A-seo asked staring at the amount of food on my tray.

I nodded as I gave her a thumbs up. She just smiled as she started eating her food too. The three of them informed me about everything and everyone in the school while we were eating. We also shared about what we like and what we dislike.

I looked at the three of them with a smile.

I felt happy for the first time in a while.

No hate on Sana.

For the plot of course.