sìp èt

"They shared a spoon?!" A-seo and Ye-ha exclaimed at the same time.

We were in a group call right now. It was ten in the evening and I had reached home like half an hour ago. Si-yu and I went for shopping after the cafe and ate out for dinner as well.

"Jennie just stuffed a spoon in her mouth and then casually ate with the same spoon." Si-yu explained.

Thank god, it wasn't a video call or they would have surely teased me for blushing.

"Lalisa, you have only been to school for like five days and you already got the most popular girl to share a spoon with you. Wow! Teach me your ways." Ye-ha teased.

"It wasn't like that." I defended.

"But she fed you." A-seo insisted.

"To make me stop talking." I replied.

"She could have simply said stop talking. Why stuff a cake inside your mouth?" Ye-ha asked.

"Yeah. I was so surprised by that then she ate with the same spoon and my mouth hit the floor." Si-yu said.

"Are you hiding something from us, Lisa?" Ye-ha joked.

"I am hiding nothing. It's nothing like that." I groaned.

"Tell us honestly, do you like her?" A-seo asked.

"No- Yes- No. I don't know!" I sighed.

The three of them chuckled.

"But, Jennie agreed to sit with you guys. Like, that's very surprising by itself. I mean she avoids other people than hee friends like a plague." A-seo said.

She does?

"I know but I think that was because of Hanbyul. She seemed to really care for her." Si-yu said.

"She does. The only girl she loves, honestly."

A-seo commented.

"Uhh.. What about Sana?" I asked.

"I knew you would say that." She chuckled.

"I am just asking." I blushed furiously.

"Lisa, you don't have to lie to us. We are your friends." Ye-ha teased.

"You guys, she has a girlfriend!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know but I feel like you guys are going to be something. Even if it's just friends. I just have this feeling." Si-yu said.

"Yaah! She met you too." I whined.

"Well, we didn't share a spoon." Si-yu replied.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

The three of them just chuckled. I let out a sigh. They are never going to let me live this down.

------

"They shared a spoon?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

Jisoo nodded as I groaned.

"Wow! That was a really smooth, Jennie-ah." Chaeyoung patted my back.

We were in my room. Chaeyoung came over as she was nearby. Now, I regret letting her in.

"It was not like that." I groaned.

"Then why did you feed her cake?" Jisoo asked.

"To stop her from talking." I answered.

"Why not just say to stop talking? Why feed her?"

"Aish. My hands just moved, okay?" I groaned.

"Admit it. You did that knowingly." Chaeyoung teased.

"I'll beat you up both if you don't stop this." I growled.

"Two against one. Bring it on." Jisoo said as she slapped my leg.

"I was just joking." I whined.

"Answer honestly though, do you like Lalisa?" Jisoo asked in a serious tone.

"I don't know. Maybe? I just find her cute." I replied.

"Cute? You definitely like her. Trust me. I am the master in this field. When you just find the girl attractive you say hot, sexy or even pretty. But when you like the girl you say words like cute and beautiful." Chaeyoung said.

"Aigoo, this player. How many girls have you fell for, huh?" Jisoo ruffled Chaeyoung's hair.

"Only one. You." Chaeyoung replied and winked at her.

"Michin-nom." Jisoo sassed.

I chuckled at them. There was only one missing here.

"Have you guys talked to Way-ji?" I asked.

"Nope. I tried to talk to her last Thursday but she just ignored me. I called her today to hang out but she didn't pick up my calls." Chaeyoung answered.

"You know she doesn't talk to me." Jisoo said.

"Something's up with her. She hangs out with those two dudes at school all the time. I think she is hanging with them after school too. I heard bad things about them two." I sighed.

"Me too. I heard they smoke and stuff." Chaeyoung said.

"Let's corner her in school and ask what's going on with her."

They both nodded. Speaking of school.

"I nearly forgot about the rap battle." I groaned.

"Don't stress too much. Just go with the flow." Jisoo patted my leg.

"How are you managing to go? Didn't your father ban you?" Chaeyoung worriedly asked.

"I would say I am staying over at your's or Jisoo's and go with Jiyoung and stay at his place. But now, that Jiyoung's gone...."

"Say you are going out for a while and just simply come back home." Chaeyoung suggested.

"If I say I am going out then that means I have to take a car with me and a driver. And the rap battle start after ten in the evening. Dad will question the driver where I went so late at night and they will have no option but to tell him. Dad will stop everything for me after that." I said.

"Why don't our parents understand that we don't want to be them? Ugh! My parents are like you have to look after the hotels. It's so frustrating. I can look after the hotels while being an actress too." Chaeyoung sighed in frustration.

"Same. They want me to be look after the school and the hospital. It's so frustrating. They try to get me involved in meetings and everything. I wish they would understand that we are humans and we have our own dreams." Jisoo vented.

"If I come in the top 10 for the upcoming exam, dad said he would let me have my driving license and my own bike." I said.

"Top 10?! Forget about it, Jennie-ah." Chaeyoung shook her head.

"You are a genius musically but you are a pabo when it comes to other." Jisoo patted my back.

"Yaah! You guys are supposed to motivate me." I shouted.

"We will motivate you in achieving something possible. Not something impossible." Chaeyoung said and Jisoo nodded.

"Aish!" I exclaimed and hit them with a pillow.

They chuckled as I glared.

I have to reach at the place by 10 pm. I can't even keep the car waiting as it may catch attention since the event is at the poorer side of the city. I'll have to be very cautious 'cause one word of me going to this place reaches dad's ear then it's a goodbye to my freedom. Plus the battle finishes at 12 in the evening. I can't go at these two's place so late at night. And besides, their houses are too far away from the place.

Jiyoung was my only option as he come to pick me up and dropped me to school. His house was in the same locality too but now that he is gone. I let out a sigh.

If I could just find a place to stay.