Chapter 81: Black Arm war (Arc 7)

Start from the beginning

She then takes Shadows hand which Shadow accepts and her hand felt like Maria from 50 years ago. He always dreamed that he will get to see Maria again and now that dream has come true.

Y/n: Everything okay?

They turn to see Y/n and then Shadow approaches Y/n and tells him.

Shadow: I'm sorry. I betrayed you all.

Y/n: (smile) No need to apologise Shadow. We're just glad your back.

Shadow nodes and then the trio looks up at Black Dooms flag ship and says.

Y/n: We need yo get up there and get to the bridge of the ship.

Maria: But how are we going to get in there?

Shadow: I think I know how.

They turn only to see Shadow changing into a black arm aliens form which surprised the two as he tells them.

Shadow: I don't think they don't know I'm free frok control. Maybe I can take youse all as prisoners and we can get up there without any problems.

Y/n: Good idea. Let's do this.

Shadow: Right.

(Later)

We see a large army of Black Arm aliens at the park where an elevator to the flag ship is placed. Soon Shadow in his alien form appear along side with Y/n and his team as they are cuffed and walking pass the army of Black arm aliens as they watch them as they walk by.

They were a bit nervous but they keep moving and once they reach the elevator the two Black arm aliens guards stared at Shadow and the prisoners. Y/n and the others worried that their cover is expose but luckily they allow them in and they enter the elevator and the lift goes up.

They took off the cuffs and gets ready for battle once the elevator doors open. Soon the lift stop and doors open to reveal the hallway as they peak out their heads and seeing nothing so they step out of the elevator.

Tangle: It's quiet.....too quiet.

Mina: (little nervous) I don't like this one bit.

Y/n: Do you remember where the bridge is Shadow?

Shadow: Yes. Follow me.

They follow shadow through the hallway of the ship as they avoid patrolling guards as guards walk by. They keep moving until they reach a door which open and it reveal a massive prison filled with Wisps that looks to be imprison for sometime as Whisper approaches one of the cells with sympathy.

Sonic: What are they going to fo with all the wisps?

Y/n: Something not good.

Manic: At least they are organised.

Sonia: (sigh) Manic.

Silver: We need to keep moving before we be spotted.

???: Too late.

They look up and they see Eclipse looking down at them and turn towards Shadow.

Eclipse: Your a disappointment to our empire. Our father will punish you for this.

Y/n: Everyone go. I'll take care of him.

Sonic: You sure?

Y/n: Yes.

With that they all head off snd leave the room. Once that Y/n body let's out a spark of electricity that blows up all the cells around the room and freeing all the wisps. They fly away while Eclipse and Y/n stared at each other.