Chapter 42: The raging storm of darkness ( Arc 3 final)

Rushing footsteps is heard echoing throughout the halls deep underneath of Robotropolis as we see Eggman rushing down the halls while looking back making sure Dark Y/n is not behind him and luckily he wasn't. He quickly turn corner to corner, trying to lose Dark Y/n as he can't help but feel that he is following him which was impossible since he is going slow but he doesn't care about that, he only cares about not allow him to get near to him.

Soon he come across a door which needed his finger print which he place his finger onto the pad and second later it flashed red on the pad.

Eggman: Come on you stupid thing! Let me in!

He tries it again and again but it doesn't seems to not let him in as it flash red over and over again. Then he suddenly hears slow and waking footsteps echoing from behind as he slowly turn to see the lights down the halls quickly gets zapped by the dark electricity and the halls slow turns dark one by one meaning Dark Y/n is getting closer and closer.

Eggman decided to take off his glove and place his actual finger into the finger pad and finally it flash green and the doors open which he rush in and immediately shuts the door behind him just as the last light that was right at the door bursted and the door shut in front of Eggman.

He steps back while looking at the door and after a while of silence he breaths a sigh of relief.

Eggman: Oh thank god. Here I thought he was gonna try to break down the door and-

Suddenly there was a large dent came out of the room which Eggman lend out a yell in fear while more punched dents appear as Eggman runs along the lathe and circular room and to the other room as he pushes the button to open the door but also push some buttons to release some extra and powerful bots before he rush through the door and shuts it behind him. More dents keeps on appearing as the door gets damaged more and more. Then there was silence but suddenly a powerful dark electricity punch burst open the door as the door was sent flying and crashes onto the wall and onto the ground.

Then Dar Y/n step into the room looking around for Eggman but he sees nothing but a door up ahead. He walks towards the door but he only got to the middle when alarms start to go off around the room he was in and soon all Seven doors around the room open and gaint and elite class of Eggman bots came out of the Seven doors and stomp their way towards Dark Y/n who just stood there and look at them as they come close to Dark Y/n and look down at him.

 He walks towards the door but he only got to the middle when alarms start to go off around the room he was in and soon all Seven doors around the room open and gaint and elite class of Eggman bots came out of the Seven doors and stomp their way t...

The bots look at Dark Y/n while he look back at them and then lend out a dark and evil laughter and then he said with a sigh.

Dark Y/n: Is this the best you got Eggman? You really are pathetic when it comes to making robots and active them to stop me.

Then one of the bot rasies it's metal arm and pulls it down at Dark Y/n but he catches with one hand and then he immediately disappeared which the gaint bots search around and trying to locate him.