VII

Third person's point of view:

[At the airport. ]

Malee:
Babe...i miss you already, please come back if you have space....*pout*

Alexia:
Dont worry, i promise i will come back, but now its time to good bye...*kissed malee's lips for one second.*

Malee:
Good bye, babe....

Alexia:
Bye see you soon!! *waves her hand at malee.*

[At the airplane. ]

When alexia sits at the chair, remembers last night, but she feels more happy because she loves malee for now, not charina.

Alexia's point of view:

If cha, sorry for leaving you like this, but i need to find my way to stay happier, sorry for not loving you, because i love malee more, i only care about him, also i never forget you more....good bye united kingdom hello back korea!

Charina's point of view:

I was at my mother and my siblings mansion, i only do is to lay down at my large unique master bedroom, i remember about last night, i think the baby's mom is you i bet our baby will call me mama, and your baby will call you mom....

"I cant believe this..."

Marinne's point of view:

When i was cleaning at charina's bathroom, i felt someone is crying whisperedly, i better know thats charina's voice i know what happen last night, she was rape by alexia, my girlfriend explained and unexpectedly she showed the picture of alexia and malee are making love at malee's stupid car, i know i will forgive alexia, but not malee.

Marinne:
Cha, are you alright? are you hurt?

I said while mopping the floor.

Charina:
Yeah, can you tell ma'am elizabelle to cook a soup?....hiccups...*snifs*

Marinne:
Sure sis.

I know i heard her tried not to cry, but i will continue my task later, i want make sure she is alright, that is why i want to become the protective sister.

[At the kitchen. ]

Marinne:
Ma'am elizabelle, can you cook a delicious soup for charina?

Mrs. Elizabelle:
Yeah, sure dear i think her baby was hungry for now.

Marinne:
I guess so, why does lexia left in united states?

Mrs. Elizabelle:
she texted me, and she admitted that incident.

Marinne:
Yeah i know that incident, the promlem is why does she left without cha?

Mrs. Elizabelle:
You know dear, my niece left without her wife, because she wanted to have space, and solve her own problem, the important problem is she needs Mrs. Charina needs some more space for her baby, she didnt know if she fails or not especially to her ex girlfriend aluvia dear.

Marinne:
Woah...is that so?

Mrs. Elizabelle:
Yeah its real, those things never existed, oh i forgot give this to Mrs. Cha here is the soup now marinne.

Marinne:
Thanks Ma'am elizabelle.

[ end of their dialogue. ]

[At charina's room. ]

As marinne went upstairs, unexpectedly she heard a crying with whispers at charina's room, she was confuse why, then she commence to open the door, instantly she saw that charina tries not to scream but crying with whispers, she was holding a handkerchief and finaly she screamed but too loud, and Mrs. Elizabelle heard too, but Mrs. Marina and alexander were not at the mansion, including catherine, she was at the grandening area while planting a new flower.

Charina:
HELP ME!! THE BABY IS COMING!! *cries loudly. *

Marinne:
Mrs. Elizabelle, Catherine PLEASE HELP CHARINA, THE BABY IS COMING, AND SHE IS DYING!!

Mrs. Elizabelle:
COMING!! DEAR.

Catherine's point of view:
I was planting inside the garden area, then i heard a loud sound of begging it must be charina, WAIT! NO I FORGOT THE BABY! OH NO CHA!! IM COMING FOR YOU!!.

[Flashback.]

[At charina's room.]

Catherine:
Cha, are you okay?!!

Charina:
Arghh!!

Author:
Guys im sorry i didnt put a bl character at this story, but i promise i will put a bl character soon if i have an idea, i hope you like it, and please leave a vote😃

Tbc.